About Dr. Eugene

Duty. Deaf winter night after a hectic day. Three o'clock in the morning. Well warmed friends brought rollicking, and an equally warm 'brother, right from the noisy party. Cool-o-oh, all in chains and headdresses, brother, accustomed to his beautifully served, he complains of tummy. It behaves ugly: courage, rude, swearing, spitting on the floor, legs straight throws on the table. After half an hour - a nurse on the verge of hysteria tear, I on the verge of violent insanity. We call surgeons. Dr. Jack is on duty.
 Dr. Gene Dossier:
 Dr. Eugene, 29, a surgeon, divorced. Height 180 cm., Weight 120 kg.
 Body type: very strong.
 Haircut: a zero.
 Eyes: blue, eyes heavy, but good.
 Hobbies: weightlifting, wrote poems, songs, plays the guitar, the voice is pleasant, the absolute hearing.
 Character: calm, steady, reliable friend, kind-hearted man.
 Next, according to Dr. Eugene:
 "He came to the emergency hernia repair. He tortured in the board. Dobrel in dezhurantskuyu, I collapsed on the couch and immediately hung up. A deafening crack of the phone in the dark. I jumped on straight legs. "Surgeon - in receiving urgently" !!!
Fumbled in the dark tonometer, he hung it around his neck, and went on autopilot in viewing. It opens the door, and Dr. Jack enters the receiver. Stops in front of the "client" and husky with sleep bass asks:
 - What's bothering you?
 Mate changes in the face, smile slipping from his face crimson:
 - Nothing, doctor, I'm sorry, everything is gone.
 Dr. Eugene publishes question growl. Buttons mate skin gets quite a decent view and sideways, sideways, sneaking along the wall to the door:
 - Sorry to bother you, bye!
 Bratela disappears behind the door, heard the roar of the street which starts Boomer. All puzzled look at each other, then at Dr. Zhenyu. Staff clutching his stomach and begins to cackle in unison, pointing at is not yet awakened Dr. Zhenyu.
 Dr. Eugene: in ravaged surgical suit, wrinkled face and bloodshot eyes. In a bull neck, going down on the powerful chest, hanging thick as a finger, a chain with the image of St. Nicholas and boilers ...... !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting