While Drunk parents slept unconscious, this guy took them 4-year-old daughter ...

This story took place in the late summer in Belarus. Ivan Razumov went on in the evening the M1 in the direction of Minsk. Twenty kilometers from Baranovichi, he saw a little girl running along the side next to the dog. Nearby there were no settlements, only endless fields. It surprised a lot of Ivan, so he decided to stay.

«At first I thought that the girl's parents work somewhere near in the field. They just have not seen the baby, and the baby ran to the road to play. I>

But there was not a soul » i>, - says Ivan Razumov.

i>

«I drove another 500 meters along the road before stopping. Backpedaled and drove up to the girl. She was all gryaznenko, grubby. Hands and feet are black. Right shod sandal on his left leg, the left - on the right. To the right on the head vystrizheny crooked hair ... dog growled at me, trying to protect the little housewife ». I>

The girl immediately went on contact. She said that her name was Eugene V. Fedorovich. Then Ivan asked about her parents, but his shocked response to the baby: «Mom to wake. She stress - drinking it. A father also drank with my mother ... » i>

i>

The very same girl, according to her, was running for the ice cream. And running for a long time, she had become ill feet. Also on the way she fell and badly bruised arm.

Hearing this, Ivan Razumov immediately called the police. And waiting for the arrival of policemen, Eugene sat in the car, gave her his jacket, hid blanket, drink water. Within an hour he was talking to a girl. Rather, basically says Eugene, telling about everything. She told about her unfortunate parents, Light and Volodya, a dog named Baby, grandmother of Faith, which are growing in the garden of delicious apples, two of his brothers ...

i>

When the guards arrived, it was already dark. The benefit to them already had a social service worker, which immediately found a common language with the girl. Representatives of the law took the baby, and Ivan Razumov went to his home.

The next day he phoned an employee of the Internal Affairs to find out further fate of the girl. It turned out that the baby lived 15 kilometers from the place where she met Ivan. Entering the house, police officers saw the following picture: Mom Light slept on the floor beside the couch, and my father Vladimir disconnected at a table facing the salad. Talking was nobody and nothing ...

i>

Eugene took first in the ambulance, and then sent to a boarding school. Light and Volodya was deprived of parental rights. It turned out that Svetlana has two more sons from his first marriage, but for it also deprived of their parental rights. Although, according to her, the children are grown - the youngest turned 18.

Now, Light and Volodya was deprived of parental rights in respect of Eugene. But parents are trying to restore their status. And while on the subject of the proceedings are, Ivan Razumov regularly visits the girl in a boarding school. Moreover, he did not intend to throw Zhenyu and is ready to adopt her.

«I am ready right now to do it. It is only necessary to discuss the matter with his wife » i>, - says Ivan.

i>

We can only wish that in the future life Zhenya everything turned out as best you can. If you are moved by this story, be sure to share it with your friends.

:

Tags

See also

New and interesting