The woman behind the wheel - and that says it all ...

I went from Lisego nose and approaching the traffic police post in Holguin ... Generally all that is seen: Policeman returns documents 45-50 years old aunt, she jumps into his tithes and roared the engine breaks from the place locked the rear wheels (on the handbrake is shorter). I went back.
After driving about 50 meters from the post, apparently while trying to switch to second gear, it stalls. I stop and wait, and the people behind me already signals. The aunt was nervous, I perfectly see how she waves her hands and rasbrasyvaet some things ... Everything repeats itself: the engine roared, and again on the front of forward, but ... a miracle she managed to stick a second and already a fair amount of speed when turning on Savushkina it his uncontrolled backwards just not going to heap all vstrechnyak ... Next. In the area of ​​the first underpass (similar third sticking) aunt again gradually sinking stalls in the cloud of white smoke from under the wheels ... I left.
 It took about an hour.
 House discovered that I forgot other in Ließem Mobil. I had to come back. Passing by the above-described space see that Tyetkino car worth, and she sits having rested his forehead against the steering wheel.
 It took another hour. Food back.
 The aunt is already and votes. Not just for fun stops.
 Aunt trembling voice:
 - Young man, help me, I broke the key in the ignition.
 I climb into the cabin and discover that in addition to the key ETA psychopath ripped the rearview mirror, pulled out with meat holder mobile, radar detector, the switch turns sun canopy, razbrasala some clothes, and finally stumbles under the pedal pad so that I have it I could not pull out. After inspecting the car, I advised her to call a tow truck, and heard a different voice:
 - Went tries, goat, would have said that's not ... I do not know in the car and hands of assholes ...
rostut  I left. In general, the happiness that she so about the handbrake, and did not remember, look and crushed to someone ...

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting