System error or It's not about US

As it turns out, it is unpleasant to face reality. Frustrating to bump up against a glass wall. And, most importantly, do not understand: what happened? What's the matter? About what I here bumped? Over there you can see everything! Can't believe my eyes. Can't believe my ears. No, can't be. No, it just can't be.

I did everything right. I'm good. It is with them, wrong, stupid, unlucky, — could this happen and me not.

To me all this in principle can not be. I have the instructions, I know exactly what to do. For me everything is thought. At the neighbor all the same. So everything goes according to plan.

But when it's on the wall, quietly and unobtrusively so as not. Try another and another — and suddenly was mistaken? It can't be?! This can not be!

The system can't fail! Give me everything back. Don't you dare take me away from what I believed. Don't you dare tell me that my coordinate system is something wrong. I'm restless. You rock my world. What I believed in. What I relied. I don't want to see it! You all came up with. This simply can not be.

Can. Can.

Can be done in the hospital the child with incipient jaundice BCG vaccination. And pass the report on vaccinated children.

You can then prescribe antibiotics to two-week the child (and what to do when the white blood cells 17 thousand) and isolate its droppers. You can pronounce his mother that she has an inactive position in life that she was not caring for her child that it is necessary to go and look in a different Department, where they really suffer.

To be impressed and to become more active: keep a diary of food around the clock to keep the baby under a lamp and to use glucose because the drip pricked in veins is unrealistic.

You can assign pregnant women to unnecessary and often harmful, treatments. You disgusting and rude to interfere in childbirth.

You can comment, like: "Mommy, what did you expect!"

Can be treated further, that vaccinations are absolutely necessary.

In kindergarten I can make a hated green peas, and to all groups for not eaten. Can be set naked on the window sill those who do not sleep in the sleeping hours.

Can the school put "two" for not learned the multiplication table, and the house for it to beat.

If you are a teacher, you can offer to assign a grade for the kiss.

The advice of wise elders: what not to say

When he no longer loves...

But it's not about us. It's about them — bad. Because we are in the house. My house — my fortress. If I destroy your illusion, what then will protect me?

The system protects. You can not take responsibility, not to solve anything. And to do as told. How to do it. Just to make it easy. Just to feel part of something big and right. That's all right then. Then all is well. Quietly. Live.

Part of the team — part of the ship, part of the team — part of the ship...posted

Author: Jeanne Ermashova

Source: bloknot.live/374-2/

Tags

See also

New and interesting