Go to Beavertown, you animal!

In Bobruisk it was crowded and noisy.
 At the bus station and then drove coaches, which fell out of the new party zhyvotnyh. With completely lost expression on his overgrown hair, feathers or scales face, they looked around, trying to figure out what brought them here - random wish or somebody's evil will deliberate?

However, zhyvotnyh who crowded at intersections and herds roamed the boulevards, no surprise. It was just very uncomfortable. I had even block navigation on the Berezina - flocks of waterfowl zhyvotnyh completely flooded the river. To complete the picture, everywhere lay huge heaps of manure, plunges into despair local utilities - as zhyvotnyh very apologetic, but did not stop shit.
 The head of the city mayor's office argued with someone over the phone:
 - And I tell you that I can not! No! And do not ask! Yes, I do not care, even from the moon! If you are in your Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk gone mad, we impose your zhyvotnyh do not! What do you have there? Kamchatka crab? You would have sent the frogs ... No, do not ask!
 In the hallway nervous journalists. The correspondent of "Bobruisk Courier" loudly complained about a colleague from TV.
 - Can you imagine these zhyvotnyh quite insolent. I came home yesterday - and there are a whole bunch. Elephant any two crocodile. They took a bath, and are not allowed. In the kitchen, someone drinks, the wife scared ...
 TV people just sighed heavily, nervously twisting in the hands of a microphone.
 - And most importantly, what! - Continued the reporter. - Here, for example, you will say to this crocodile Come, they say, drink yadu! So he will go and drink. And what's the point? The next day, the same place for it would fight the other three crocodile ... or bear any. Pharmacies already working around the clock, and yadu still was not enough.
 From the mayor's office flew angry as hell, Director Bobruyskteplosetey & quot ;. He brushed off a secretary, clung to his jacket, and yelled at full throat:
 - Fuck you! I've got it - a concentration camp? Hardly that - "r burner", "r burner!" The whole city is already failed in five floors! Well, if the geese are any, and if the cow? Here you are - he attacked the TV man frustrated and began to shake him by the elbow, - have you ever cow shoved into the furnace? Or a horse?
 Taken aback correspondent silently shook his head, tearing his elbow from the tenacious fingers.
 - Here! - The director yelled triumphantly. - And they want me to shove! I have all the furnaces already operating with high load!
 - And if all yadu? - Timidly hinted someone from the crowd of journalists. At this point, he came out of his office frustrated head of the Department of Health. Hearing the last phrase, he stopped.
 - Yadu ... - with bitter contempt he said, shaking his head - yadu ... literate you are, I see. And with the rotting corpses that do? And the citizens? If they yadu drink? Here, of course, Mogilev region, but some people want to live. But - here the city's main doctor perked up - there is one little idea ...
 Reporters waited tensely.
 - Gazenvagen! - Finally, circling the eyes of all, the chief doctor said proudly. Members of the media quite a murmur. To celebrate, someone stepped on the foot, even a blind mole, nowhere grafted in the corridor of City Hall. Mole somersaulted in the air, hit the wall, losing the round glasses, and quickly disappeared around the corner.
 - I said the same - it's time! In gazenvagen zhyvotnyh! - The correspondent of "Kurier" slapped his friend on the shoulder. - And then collect - and r burner!

... On the main street of Bobruisk moving crowd of thousands.
Citizens, waving placards "Bobruisk - closed city" and "zhyvotnyh, go home!» Chanted in unison. Immediately the crowd going and the old zhyvotnyh indigenous bobruychane frowned upon kosivshiesya to newcomers. They carried the banner "All zhyvotnyh equal but Bobruisk more equal than others."

Newcomers zhyvotnyh grimly watched the demonstration. all kind trying to show that they are here quite by accident, as it were, even in transit. It turned out badly.
 In the sky boomed airliner entering the gate. Wings had sagged under the weight of zhyvotnyh. But fucking mood peresralis Dictionary so that even I can not think about anything else. Rather I have not think about it, just sit with a crappy mood.

Tags

See also

New and interesting