Two stories about girls =)

That was long ago, there was no Yeltsin, Yukos and sneakers ...
 I studied in school vechЁrney.
... The lesson silent so suddenly the girl runs into the office, such as late, in war paint Sioux Indians in the class is not looking ... digging in her purse, standing on the doorstep.
 We see - not ours, frozen. A minute's worth, the other goes through concentration ... something neobyatnoy expanse of his shopping bags, nehrenaski ... we are silent, the teacher too. They held their breath. Suddenly these things child raises his eyes, flapping them, he saw Che do not think there is somewhere ...
 Expression neskkolko just undergone change gamut of feelings ...
 And barked:
 - "FUCK»
 Cotton door and a voice from the next desk:
 - "Whether to imagine whether INVITED ....»
 Class lay crying long, long time ...

I am meeting this morning with the girl.
 The conversation, as usual, about the relationship between the sexes. I remember very well the axiom "A woman loves ears," straining the flight of his imagination and push the excellent speech about the exceptional female beauty, not regretting the epithets and comparisons. Well, I finish similar to the following:
 "A woman - it is like a violin. One violin can only hammer nails, and on the other you can play fabulous magical music. Violin will tremble, suffer and rejoice in your hands. But you need to be a true master of fine and feel every chord! "
 I translate the spirit. Mentally, I congratulate myself to achieve the effect.
She, too, was silent. Digest the information. And ask the logical question:
"If a woman - violin, who is the man? "And then she answers herself:
 "Jukebox". In my bewilderment, "Why? "Says:" It is enough to know where the pen. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting