Ostensibly vital

Morning dawned super-duper hsien - cool with solnushkom and the smell of cut grass on the lawn.
 And, that's the dude, who was riding with me in the bus is broken off at the peak of its beauty.
 Drove the bus, as always cutting corners and courtyards, Shaw would be quicker to get to the Exhibition Center, respectively, trying to pin down in some parts of the gas harder.
 Dude was wearing a brand: light suit, white shirt (red belt, blah), nabrialinennaya noggin and behavior - "Smara on Minh FSE, I hsien cool as Nicado !!!" on against him (ie. Feys- the-face) sat defochka-tineydzhor neoprelelёnnogo age with a player in your ears, zhuvalkoy in the teeth, with a fatty layer of lipstick on gubyah, opschem, as it should be ...
 And now ... After the next "breakthrough" bus followed by a sharp blow to the brake ... What deffochka stuck zhirnonakrashennymi gubyami dude right in his pants - it's not so bad !!! Looks like she had a hard fchera alco-Herb-wheel day on which it dragged, rising from his litstso crotch to mid-nakrohmalennoy shirt.
 Tack on dude defochka said:
 - Man, I'm sorry, b # I # m drove duck. If Hosh, let's leave, I smoothed his guilt in nearby bushes? One x # nd home for IDA and lipstick on shirt pi # dy get from his wife ...
 Minibus in the maturation of laughter ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting