We say goodbye to you))

Germany. Autobahn. In May last year. The speed limit is not enforced since the birth of the West German democracy. The free burgher - Good riddance (dtsat years ago, the struggle of the CDU for the fundamental lack of speed limits on the autobahn was held under the slogan "free citizen - a free ride!"). Time of day matches - no traffic jams, all have gone to work and come home.
 Under the terms of the genre every road shows around available horsepower. And as far as possible all at once. This burghers respect for the law do not lose: the right to overtake beware, dear colleagues concede more nimble in advance if something causes displeasure and then react raised eyebrow. In the worst case - a replica of a peace-loving towards passengers in the series "Well, what a moron ... Most likely the lady behind the wheel ..." In short, all around courteous and helpful to nausea. A few distracting from the overall grandeur of the drivers and Mercier Beamer, but then nothing can be done - it's genetic code. These can drive up close and at a speed of 180 km / h, and the left turn signal to turn overtones ("Ah, well, mosey, Japanese unwashed, from my German left the band!"), And citizens have long been accustomed to respond adequately. It was - sorry - a saying. Story - ahead! Left Lane. Mears. Thick and beautiful. And impatient. Already three times pulled up close. Honk turn signals. I thought all I could about women driving. Desperate. I tried to get around the same right, but at the last moment worked conscience. He returned to the original. Before it drags somewhere opelek 120 from the series "dream of my grandfather." Bustle does not show. Do not whistle. Merc signaled a headlight. And then ... On the rear window Opel (inside the machine, esssno) sharply lowered from the roof of bright colors placard "Best wishes and 300 hp we say goodbye to you!" !!! Mercier given 3 seconds to read and understand, after which opelek naturally hidden in the mist. There was also present. Other road users react adequately - tears of joy. Mears takes one row to the right. Experience. Curtain.

Tags

See also

New and interesting