Very heavy reading .... Impressionable not recommend

Attention! This post is not recommended reading impressionable people.
I would call him a killer mood. Since most people after seeing it start to think about a rather unpleasant things.
Many can not move away from reading during the day.
But the theme is still very strong. And I would like to write about it.
Subject: The life and death of a person ...

With the popularity of online diaries, we have been increasingly confronted with this kind of as diaries of dead people ...

The first time I saw a dead man's diary in the year 2003m.
It was the diary of a young man whose last post was:

FUCK THERE !!! I'll sit at home. Tomorrow we are friends cheshem naturbash the Volga. Kaif !!! There are camels, ostriches and hedgehogs on etoyturbaze !!! 100%
I'm not stoned. NOT is not nothing wrong do not think they were really kind.
So we go to them, and even go for catfish. P.S. There's a SOMYARAZHIVET we ALL are trying to catch. Well, Lana will be there just ohuennozhopoy smell. So farewell blog, go to the dick in pussy hee - hee -hi
dick there ha ha ha ha ha ...
Short while, as a pre raskazhu

On this trip he did not return. Killed ... Here's the blog www.liveinternet.ru/showjournal.php?journalid=63061

The rest is not mine:

Someone crashed into a car accident, someone ruined by illness, one girl was raped and murdered ... Angels and cats in the pic ... Recent Posts -who somehow skated; someone hung a picture of a tropical island and wrote that it wants to be; someone was happy to finally see tomorrow a loved one; shared happiness that came to life almost withered tree ... In the last post friends shouting to them to call, come in ICQ, pick up what they can not find them ... And they are already dead ... And they all live commentary. Unlikely comments will reach to the light. Cemetery of the future - it is stronger than a few lines on the tombstone. Gigabytes bygone lives. Someday these accounts are removed, as long as they like and do not end up dead - some of them still here. And this part - in our hands and in front of our eyes. Here, their recent posts:

www.livejournal.com/users/bobby_bu/37093.html - Two post before he wrote about life: "Oh, people, if you know what a treasure in your hands ...»
www.livejournal.com/users/6696/28374.html#comments - Angel on your avatar.
www.livejournal.com/users/_dixi_/136944.html - In yuzerinfo reads "Live." Leukemia ... She knows that she will die, but see that she cares!
www.livejournal.com/users/reg_mol/913.html#comments - In the previous post stupid test - the "freedom of choice" won "predestined." Test lied.
www.livejournal.com/users/spoilt/256906.html - Number of comments! A yuzerinfo!
www.livejournal.com/users/tinve/28156.html - From her poems in infe: "Words are dead. My soul mertva.Ya not looking for an excuse before the sky ... »
www.livejournal.com/users/freakinbro/10511.html - After that you no longer know what to believe and. It's just a mystic !!!
www.livejournal.com/users/creature999/7663.html - It turned out to be another route - only one way ...
www.livejournal.com/users/ajeno/ - do not let him, he is asked ...
www.livejournal.com/users/votkin/12078.html - Just below his post about Pythagoras - now he is wise, and they can be met.
www.livejournal.com/users/killtoumka/19405.html - Pay attention to its motto in the user-info
www.livejournal.com/users/uree/42445.html - «Magic voice becomes visible» - I would add «only».
www.livejournal.com/users/mapusy/19378.html - "Life" in the "interests." It is believed that she was murdered. A few posts below - Here it is. Now, I'm not sure that I am a materialist ...
www.livejournal.com/users/viruzz/117341.html - "An optimistic Learn»
www.livejournal.com/users/hatedsomeone/87888.html - Age Christ.
www.livejournal.com/users/shinkovskaya/28820.html - This is not it, but ...
www.livejournal.com/users/zeru/105430.html - From yuzerinfo: «This is me, for forever, One without a name, This lines - the last endevour To find the missing life line».
www.livejournal.com/users/bosonogka/20078.html - She's on this day there was a wedding and congratulations in the comments interspersed with words of farewell.
www.livejournal.com/users/warrior_liberty/6080.html
www.livejournal.com/users/jet777/5201.html#comments - From the notes on the last page: "Out of the ground nor evil nor good ..." "Life, too, is only an instant ...»
www.livejournal.com/users/sergo_dig/27567.html - Digger. He was killed in the subway. The "interests" - "to break the rules».
www.livejournal.com/users/assur/24684.html - I Hated the scum that killed him. Dismembered corpse never fully found.
www.livejournal.com/users/milkin/45882.html - From the post of the month before his death: "In our life, and then the body of the soul wins ...»
www.livejournal.com/users/bootyavka/114573.html - From the last post: "You to whom? - To yourself! - But you is not there ... »
www.livejournal.com/users/stumme/15170.html - In the previous post, she wrote: "Outside, autumn. And in the soul - the autumn. Falling Leaves (thought), nature withers (the soul). But beneath it all - a young, healthy body. It longs for the spring. In nature, in a life in the body. Longed time - Update ... »
www.livejournal.com/users/_dis_/173662.html - "A comment I still can not ... Oh well».
www.livejournal.com/users/preteandrei/97557.html - He believed.
www.livejournal.com/users/kizil/33140.html#comments - Recent entries: "Alas, the dream once again it was not meant to sbytsya.Reshenie very important to do was postponed for at least six weeks," "There would have time to do all the planned pension».
www.livejournal.com/users/myasom_naryzhy/7217.html - 17 years, suicide
www.livejournal.com/users/stvalent/32447.html - A week before his death written this. He felt the approach ...
www.diary.ru/ ~ 5ne /? comments & postid = 5620061 - This is her raped and killed, and she wanted to go ... Take a look at the headlines - She had a presentiment!
www.livejournal.com/users/spoilt/256906.html - In the "interests" - life. Motto - "flew". 10 pages of comments farewell.
www.livejournal.com/users/samatronic/389692.html#comments - On his death, we learned when writing this post. So its not married ...
www.livejournal.com/users/nellych/5547.html - Under the wheels of a car ...

Author:

m0ris I Found at 19,935,176

nedorazvmenie

Tags

See also

New and interesting