I think cool))

This experiment was decided to hold a girl after watching the movie "Secrets of the water" on RTR:

Today looked a film about water. Documentary. There's a Chinese showed (and maybe not Chinese), who conducted the experiment with rice. Three jars poured rice filled it with water. One jar he said "thank you", the second - "you fool", the third ignored. As a result, the rice in the first jar started to ferment, in the second - was black, and the third - was covered with mold. My experiment is almost identical to his. But instead of rice in my millet. Wander and can not be, but I wonder what becomes. On the promotion of the experiment and changes in jars will periodically report.

Are yet, but I can not stand for a long time it. I like to ask anyone entering into my room, "How smells?" And it does not smell, and it stinks. And it stinks or something pleasant and vomit (or something like that). Until Sunday tolerate, but already there think that with jars do. But the result is. Not like the Chinese, but there is. As can be seen almost ignored jar has not lost an ounce of water. "Thank you" spent most of the liquid. One thing is clear - the word really somehow affect the water. Do you know the result of something seen ... the smell. I experts (the smell) today said that "Thank you" mash smells, "Fool" - vinegar, and ignored jar - decay. Sniffed them all so it proved. And yet, in contrast to the "Dura" and "Thank you", millet ignored in jars swollen (already somewhere 2/3 jar of millet, and it was a little less than half).

Observations: noticeable discoloration of water in the "Thank you" and "Dura". Ignored jar trying to attract attention, but to no avail (napkin only planted under it, so you do not wash the shelf). Smell in different ways ("Thank you" become more softer smell).

Author - spika
Found a wealth

Tags

See also

New and interesting