Cupid's bow or dakfeys Kazakh

Of course, everyone knows that the most favorite activity of girls - pictures of themselves with pouting lips favorite. This trend is already so firmly established in everyday life that the inflated lips even got the name of the people - Duckface (duck face). At the beginning of the "stupid" month, we asked an excellent half ponaduvat sponge and reflect how it is better - a 'duck' or without?

2. Inkar

- At the time of capture my lips somehow spontaneously protrude, so of course I have a lot of pictures, "duck." It must be something to do with it, and that my friends are older all the time made fun of me

3. Aygerim

- I just love to be photographed with pouting lips, and I think that I really goes. Yes, and friends also like my photos

4. Ainura

- I think such pictures absurd and girls are inflated lips - at least silly. Although I admit that sometimes photographed "duck»

5. Les

- Extremely negative attitude to the "duck." I'm more "fish" like

6. Zarina

- It looks funny and stupid at the same time. I do not understand where it went? While on the other hand, looking at how to inflate sponge

7. Malik

- Every day, I am photographing themselves "duck" and nothing else! The network spread about 1 photo of the 40-minute, they pass a rigorous selection. (Even during the interview Malika continued taking pictures of themselves in the mirror)

8. Aru

- Previously, I did not even tried to take pictures, "duck", but decided to try reportage. And that, in principle, fun, for fun, you can cheat and sponge

9. Asel

- I do not like the photo to the inflation of the lips, and indeed I do not photographed. However, I do not presume to condemn anybody, everyone is free to be photographed as willing

10. El

- I photographed in different ways, so sometimes you can portray and "duck". In general, there are many other ways to look beautiful in the photo. I hope my friend forever is inflated lips, too, will understand

11. Elmira

- It all depends on my mood. Actually, I'm not a fan of puff sponge, but with friends and sometimes you can have some fun. However, then pin up friends, but oh well, but fun

12. Maria

- I treat this phenomenon is neutral. I will say even more - some "duck" very to face me, for example. And there on the phone a couple of photos with pouty lips. Though, if not younger sisters, who are just doing that and that is inflated lips and pictures of themselves, these photos would hardly have appeared

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting