Sale high-tech device

Even this kind of declare can be found in LiveJournal in the community on the purchase / sale of iron for computers.

1985 release.
Mileage: 200 meters total depth (understood as you know).
Power supply: 1 single, carbohydrate (schaz diet)
Faith: pleasant, in the style of Aero
Interface standard: two tsytski, pelotka (orthodoxy), pop (for alternative service).
Almost does not hang.
Housing as a new.
Asking price - 10 +
Krub Pickup after 21.00 with pr. Gagarin

ZY Excerpt from the wishes of (the rules), "the community is designed specifically for you to find the necessary computer and computer-related equipment (ie devices), as well as for sale»
This lot is a "computer related" because it holds about komputera quite some time: chatitso on dating sits draws means WordArt, and whatnot does.

For sale in connection with the transition to new hardware?

Cool. And what will happen when the 10k run? Malcheg will come and say, "Your time is up?" :-)))

I would take. Even several times would take. But for good or ... And the question,
only two ports, what about the third (inter- face)?

Why so expensive? Functional outdated and upgrade, apparently, is hindered ...
Now the relevant computer related Soup potreblinyuschie less CPU, but are always ready to pour a cup of tea the old programmer.
But such ultra won, and in any Euroset given to much cheaper.
10K is a full price, but you can lease, ie lease installments?
And, by the way, with Money-back?

curious able to use this device in conjunction with the peripheral devices of a similar type and a set of ... povstavki ... If suddenly something attached ...
as well as ... I see from the photo that this device is not equipped with a full volume buffers, though perhaps this is offset by the high frequency of the bus ...

What percent?
ext. features have?
cleaning / ironing / cooking?

Uh ... Money-back?

Do you deliver to Moscow?

As with delivery to other regions? Can I pay cash on delivery upon receipt in the mail?

you can take. Only a test drive to first ...

packaging, driver card service center in the kit? your delivery or pickup?

and a trial period? demo?

kilorubley lump yes?
and the system in a month how much oboydetstsa? Without hope of viruses?
I would take

You can bring images of interface cards?
in order to ascertain the compatibility standard input - output.

And what about in terms of storage? And I often travel on business trips, as well as baggage in size it will not work ...

And what about the rest of the periphery compatibility? :)))

Um ... What can you say about the virus? Was the device is infected, how treated?

but what about the line-in, line-out? function 'mute' OK?

Interface standard: two tsytski - how many inches?

We're co-workers decided to chip in and take over the entire office - albeit outdated device, so desired. We have a lot of professionals - programmers pereproshyut, modelers tweak forms, artists teksturki new scripters stretched ... even work there. Testers, as always, sorry :) Perhaps something will come out track.
What about non-cash payment, invoice and so on?

My friend has a removable media - he will approach?
Operating system will recognize the connection?
And sometimes there are troubles, outwardly looks like that device multirasshiryaemy - in practice it turns out that all of a sudden the device is not connected, the other device works intermittently, and often do not want to stick properly.
Primarily interested in here is such a question.
And also I would like to have the required number of non-standard embedded software that did not have to hang from the device on the villages and try that one other decision problems. In general, in order to "know a lot of things" and "afraid of nothing» :-)

I offer low-cost services in beta testing. Test all protocols and tires (for a fee). BIOS test free =) great experience, identify tiny bugs. There are long-term contracts with buyers Divays warranty and post-testing.

What about the multiplayer mode does not show any tendency to DdOS-attacks?

What about remote administration tools? As far as the device is stable?

Tags

See also

New and interesting