The Luzhniki Stadium, the match Spartak-CSKA Moscow (67 photos)

This report will be primarily of interest to those who have never been to the stadium for the rest nothing new.

Metro Sport works only on the output. Police watching station. Immediately after the exit of the subway fans separated, to avoid clashes.

To carry on the match of something forbidden is almost impossible. Fan on the way to the stadium passes through 5 checkpoints. Yesterday, 140 were lit fireworks. It is believed that the fans of their workers pass Luzhniki.

You can carry a plastic bottle with water, but be asked to hand over the lid. This is to ensure that water bottles are not rushed.

The fans start to go in 2 hours, the stadium opens and a half. This security checkpoint at the entrance to the stadium. Tickets are checked automatically by barcode. Some craftsmen barcode fake, this is followed at the police inspection.

The main point of inspection immediately after entering, turn inside pockets here and search again. For girls separate pass.

Last time fan checked before going into the stands.

Wedding)

This resellers. They are very difficult to hold. Employees plainclothes fix violations at the camera, then they are detained.

Caught ...

Soon it will start the match, while you can eat Semyon.

A few days before the match, fan clubs in consultation with the imported large banners. The administration ensures that everything was well. Sometimes fans go on a little trick and rearrange the letters in the banner;). The most active fans will always sit at the gate, there are cheap tickets. On seats spread pieces of fabric. When during the anthem they raised Spartacus turned out - beysya and CSKA - BATTLE!

Yesterday, in memory of the killed in the Clean Ponds Yuri Volkov, the fans of Spartak and CSKA Moscow have agreed not to put up a fight. In the stands Spartak raised their banner ...

Same hung CSKA fans.

The protective moat.

Along the perimeter are soldiers with dogs. Eni needed in case the fans will want to run out on the field. They say a special glamor at the Phantom is considered to break through the cordon and reach the field.

Yesterday's patch guarded by nearly 2,500 people, among them: the police 963 people, 258 riot police and internal troops of 1220.

When I look at the soldier, I feel sorry for them, like a zombie.

Ignite fireworks

I hope someone will tell how it is possible to carry on the rostrum FIRE?

Some pundits throw fireworks on the field, do not like dogs.

Along the perimeter are Luzhniki workers with special tongs and buckets of water.

With smoke bombs easier. Pour the powder, such as insole, to match fans pour it, for example in a glass or plastic bottle and ignited.

The first goal was scored by Spartak!

A lot of T-shirts Jaroussky, I wonder why the authors did not write this sentence correct?

Sabaki clearly rooting for CSKA after the first goal is very angry.

Yesterday was one little fight. As told by witnesses, one of the sectors was seen 3 fan non-Slavic appearance, they were asked to leave. Because of this conflict began, flew chair. One of the policemen smashed the head of the chair, he fell down and started kicking. He was later hospitalized. Total sought medical treatment 11 police officers.

But this place after the game, the club will pay for it.

Police officers surveying fans. Major violation - the use of fireworks, fights and broken chairs. During the match, do not touch figliganov, invade the sector to the fans is dangerous, it is possible to provoke a fight. But after the match at the output, figliganov delay. To avoid arrest figligany transferred to other sectors.

On the podium sat Spartakovskaya fans scarf CSKA. To him always someone came up and something to prove.

Partly because of the brawl poster in memory of drowned Football fans quickly suppressed by the police.

Goal Spartak ... then another ...

All. Spartak lost this time.

By tradition, the first to leave the grandstand fans host. The second team starts to release after 5 minutes, after all the fans first entered the subway.

Soldiers take on the memory remains of banners.

By the end of the match at the hands of the police in the photographs of offenders. They were detained at the exit.

Unlocks useless.

And this fan unsuccessfully wanted to grab a souvenir.

The territorial police department for administrative offenses were delivered to 120 people. Major violation - the use of pyrotechnics, alcohol intoxication, violation of rules of trade (dealers) and vandalism. Most of the detainees face a fine of 1,000 rubles.

That there was no stampede, police and riot police doing "corridors" through which fans distributed over the various lobby of the metro. If the lobby is crowded or platform, then stopped.

Some people really want to get it into the crowded lobby and indoor. Ready 10 minutes arguing with riot police, but did not go to the free.

Of course, I messed up a lot, you have a point zhreniya, you can express it in the comments. The first time I was at a football game)

But a comment about this match is one of my readers trezvogolik: «The first 5 minutes and fans of both teams silence in memory of the Russian guy, fans of Spartacus, Yuri Volkov. This was agreed upon in advance, but some careless fans tried to charge something, but not supported by the majority.

As the banner was hung in honor of Spartak fan drowned Panfilova. First, he hung a banner obscuring Ultras in consequence of which there was a conflict between the drummer and the guy had brought a banner. after it was decided to outweigh the banner.

Banner CSKA about "prickly" was devoted to this scandal fanstyle.ru/web/1590-zayavlenie-yaroslavki/
Well, a fight on the B10 started from the fact that several boys were expelled from the sector a few non-Russians, of which the police intervened. Well, after all have all seen ... "

PS. I am pleased to accept the offer from fan clubs to go to the podium the most active and make a report through the eyes of a fan.

Tags

See also

New and interesting