Best Carnival (74 photos)

After the grand opening of the waterfront, which is "steeper than in Nice," it was assumed that thousands of tourists from around the world will flood an inexhaustible flow in Izhevsk. Well, to keep the brand and not to fall face in the dirt in front of foreign guests, it was decided to carnival. Oh right, if the embankment is steeper than in Nice, it is necessary that the carnival was steeper than in Rio.

I myself have to dress up in costume did not, as actually not dressed up and most of the residents of the city. But does not upset this fact came to the carnival. The first thing that caught my eyes-presidential palace, repainted for some reason in a bright canary yellow.

Carnival on Izhevsk is dressed people in a truck who pass before esteblishmenta Izhevsk and waving pens. There are hiking and carnival participants. A distinctive feature of our carnival is that the mainstream audience, ordinary citizens pageant usually drawn rear. A person of unbroken tradition is to lead.

The impression that the central square of planned large-scale ritual activities, under the auspices of the "United Russia».

This stern warrior when trying to get out of the column took out his revolver and punish offenders.

A new stage of modernization MIC. Children's clean energy.

Get used to it. In the old tradition of our holidays when you too will grow up voluntarily-compulsorily displayed on the carnivals. As the pope.

Boy of Railways, it seems a little ashamed to carry a poster with the leader of the global automotive industry.

We are all on the European standards.

Was presented innovative technology for firefighting.

To the people backwards, to power, the ...

Not far played Dzyadok ... here it I love to hear ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting