Unusual picture of a thousand words

Each picture in the news 200 includes 000 words of varying length, height and color. Amateur Spanish artist Juan Osborne chooses from texts, poems, and books are the words that are associated with the way he has. Each painting is carefully going on a netbook with a program written by the artist.

He says: "People are surprised when they hear that I create paintings using only netbook and its program. In creativity has no boundaries - if I need something or I came up with something else, I just create a new form and create. I feel free and without any commercial purpose. " Text portrait Sulfur William Churchill.

This illustration is made up of the words "Never, never, never, never give up!" Quotes from the artist in the Harrow School October 29, 1941.

For example, a text portrait of Kate Middleton and Prince William.

This reproduction - consists of words taken from the reports of their engagement.

Huang said: "The words are strong, they are addressed to the human mind and make my pictures especially when compared with the conventional reproduction. Here you can read between the lines, that in itself is unique. I wrote so many paintings and so perfected the process that can collect a lot in a short time - a few days in one piece.
Text portrait of President Barack Obama consists of words taken from his more than 100 performances.

Now the designer is planning to create a grandiose picture consisting of a million words. "The most my big job contains no more than half a million words, but I want to collect better let polumillinuyu. The only problem is - where to print graphic of this size ».
Illustration of "The Beatles", the artist created from words taken from their 290 songs.

Text portrait of Christ.

Text portrait of Charles Darwin made up of the words most frequently used in his book "The Origin of Species».

Text portrait of John Lennon composed of words taken from the song Imagine.

Text portrait of Kurt Cobain, collected from the words songs of Nirvana.

Known reproduction of a man standing in front of a column of tanks on Tiananmen Square.

This is a reproduction of the word "freedom" in more than 50 different languages.

Reproduction of Van Gogh's "Starry Night».

This reproduction is made up of the words of the designer: "I often think that the night is more alive and vibrant than the day».

Text portrait of Pablo Picasso, made up of the names of his paintings.

Juan Osborne at the computer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting