A Prayer to Give Thanks for Another Day

In gratitude for the day I have lived, I read the prayer to the Mother of God before going to bed. Our task is just to wake up. Prayer before going to bed is the protection of us and our loved ones from any evil, the calling of the Name of God, a request for help in our life and protection for the future.

Today, the editorial board of "Site" will share with you, dear reader, a prayer in which you can thank you for another day you have lived. It is worth learning by heart!

Prayer before bedtime “Blessed King, good Mother, Most Pure and Blessed Mother of God Mary, pour out the mercy of Thy Son and our God on my passionate soul. And by your prayers guide me to good deeds. Yes, the rest of my belly will pass without blemish, and I will find paradise by You. Virgin Mary, one Pure and Blessed. "

And one more important prayer.

“Most Holy Ever-Virgin, Mother of Christ our God, offer our prayer to Your Son and our God, that He might save our souls by You. Good King Good Mother, Most Pure and Blessed Virgin Mary!

Pour out the mercy of Thy Son and our God on my sinful soul, and Thy prayers stepped on me on good deeds. So that at the end of my life I live without sin and through You I find paradise. Virgin Mary, the only Pure and Blessed. Under Your mercy, we resort to the Virgin, Virgin, do not reject our prayers in times of sorrow, but rescue us, the One Pure and Blessed One. Holy Mother of God, save us. "

When you go to sleep , say: “In Thy hand, Lord Jesus Christ, my God, I commit my spirit: You bless me, You have mercy on me and give me an eternal life. Amen".

Editorial Council I also suggest that you familiarize yourself with the history of the creation of the hymn to the Theotokos "Hail, Unmarried Bride." I read this prayer every day and I feel flowers blooming in my soul!

According to the traditions of the Orthodox Church, one should thank God for every day lived in the morning and in the evening before going to bed. Prayer before bed helps you feel the love of the Lord and wards off nightmares and misery.

Tags

See also

New and interesting