"All right, boy, you got me! You have to go to the station with me!"

Eighty million two hundred forty eight thousand one hundred twenty three

Stops as a policeman the young man who rushed somewhere in the centre of the small town. The officer approaches the car and sees that the guy's shaking from fear, but leave just a blatant violation of the rules a police officer cannot, therefore, says to the young man:

— Good afternoon. Please get out and show the documents!

Officer, I can explain! exclaims the young man, clutching the wheel and looking around anxiously.

Quickly get out of the car! Don't make me use force!

Officer, excuse me, but...

These bickering continues for another few minutes, the young man tries to get a word in, but the officer will only burn more. Finally a policeman dramatically opens the car door, drags the guy into the street and says:

— Well, boy, you got me! You have to come with me to the station!

A police officer brings guy to the station and closes it in the camera before the arrival of the chief. A few hours later the officer comes into the camera and says the driver at fault:

— Dance, dude, you are incredibly lucky! My boss is celebrating at the wedding of his beloved daughter! Surely when he comes, we will be in a very good mood and let you go!

— I doubt this very much... replies the young man, with a heavy sigh, — I am the bridegroom of his daughter!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting