"Dad, I'm sure that my gift is here somewhere!"

Thirty two million two hundred sixty six thousand eight hundred ninety seven

One rich farmer had two sons born in one day. One of them was a terrible pessimist, and the second a real optimist. The farmer was very worried that the eldest son sees in life only the poor, and went to the local sage.

The sage advised the father to buy sons gifts at upcoming birthday and hide them in two barns. In a barn the man should have put the expensive bike and the other to lay down a handful of sawdust mixed with manure. Of course, the bike was intended for my son, a pessimist, and a bunch for the son, optimist. Sage said it will help the sons of the farmer to take a sober look at life.

And here in birthday of the sons of the peasant have fulfilled the mandate of sage and called the guys, saying to them:

— Guys, I have gifts. I put it in the barn to the left of the house, said the farmer first son the direction and continued, turning to the second son: — And your gift, son, hidden in the barn, standing on the right side.

The boys walked off in the indicated direction. Son, the pessimist saw to shed an expensive motorcycle and began to wail:

Oh, and what will happen if I have it in crash into pole? I'm definitely going to die! What if the bike get stolen? Then my father would beat me! Poor, poor me...

Son, the optimist went to the shed, standing to the right of the house, and has not been heard there for several hours. Finally the father broke down and went for it. Opening the barn door, he found that the second son rake a pile of sawdust and manure with their bare hands, scattering it in all directions. Noticing that the father became the son turned to him and said:

— Dad, I'm sure that my gift is here somewhere! I'm still looking!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting