Decided three adult sons his mom to please...

Fifty eight million five hundred eight thousand nine hundred three

One Jewish woman was the mother of three wonderful sons. The boys loved his mom, so tried to please her. When they grew up, went abroad, and each of them started his own business. Several years later, the brothers were respected and wealthy and decided that they just have to give his mother something luxurious.

The brothers arrived in his hometown, met each other and began to brag.

Brothers, I bought our mother a beautiful huge house in the suburbs and completely furnished it with expensive furniture. You remember that we all lived in a tiny room, where not even Windows? That's why I decided to give mom a real house! said the eldest son of Sam.

— I bought my mother a brand-new Mercedes and hired a private driver. You remember what mother has bad legs and how she found it difficult to walk? Let mommy at least in old age to ride in a luxury car! said the middle son, Abram.

— Dear my brothers and I bought our mother a parrot! You know that our mom can barely see and can not read from the Torah? So, I found a parrot that knows this book from cover to cover. Now it will be every day to tell mum excerpts from the Holy book! said the younger son, Izzy.

After a while the brothers decided to visit her mother. She met them, hugged me and said:

— My dear, thank you. But Samochka, the house was too big for me! I live in one small room and have to clean the whole house, the whole! Abrash, your machine is just incredible, but this driver! He constantly offers me to go in the store, then to the sea, and I'm old, and these trips are exhausting me. Dear Israel, my gold, I want to tell you: this is your multi-colored chicken — so delicious!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting