The power of clarity: a Technique of tapping points of the primary elements

The technique of balancing elementsIn Eastern philosophy there is the concept of the five elements that make up the entire world. These elements interact, influencing each other. The elements are named: metal, water, wood, fire and earth.Each of these elements has a unique quality for him.

Metal - Dry
Water - Humidity
The Wood - Wind
Fire - Fire
Earth — Damp

The proposed technique allows to quickly connect you with your inner self, your inner power.

Sit or take a comfortable position, close your eyes, relax, think about the problem,massage or prostukivanie point elements:

Earth

Massage the point No. 3
Imagine that you are part of the earth, such as rock. The Association of the earth element is neutral. Feel complete silence, just watch, you are fully connected with mother earth. All the negative goes away.You are 100% neutral. Complete silence inside, no thoughts. Take a deep breath in through your nose and deeply exhale through the mouth.

Water

Massage the point No. 6
Imagine you are a water (river, ocean, waterfall, clouds). The Association of the element of water is change, adaptability. Need in his mind to go through the whole cycle of water changes. Feel yourself in the clouds in the form of tiny drops of water, then you combine with other droplets and fall to earth in drops of rain. Rain drops falling on the ground and combine with other droplets unite into rivulets, then streams flow into the river, the ocean. The water begins to evaporate from the surface and rises up to the clouds. You have water, you can adapt to any situation. You are flexible, fluid, change shape, aggregate state – vapor, liquid, ice, snow.You adapt, but you always know in which direction you move, you always go back to the source (home). Take a deep breath in through your nose and deeply exhale through the mouth.

Tree

Prostukivanie point No. 8
Imagine you are a tree, you have roots deep into the ground. A tree changing through the four seasons of the year. The Association element of a tree is nature. Imagine it is spring and you Wake up after the winter, you bloom, you will have new leaves. Summer is coming and you begin to bear fruit, your branches get filled with juice and nectar fruit. Then comes autumn, your leaves change color, you start to lose them. Every day it gets colder and winter approaches, a time of rest, recuperation, regeneration, cleansing of toxins. Then again comes the spring, again you Wake up and bloom. Take a deep breath in through your nose and deeply exhale through the mouth.

Metal

Prostukivanie point # 10
Imagine that you are a diamond, one of the hardest minerals on the planet. The Association of the metal element is our full potential. You see yourself as a beautiful diamond full potential, you have a lot of parties, some of them are polished, some are just waiting to be found and polished. And you understand that you have many talents, some you know, but more talents will be revealed. May you live a writer or a painter, inventor, or someone who cares about others. You have so many possibilities! You have limitless potential. See yourself as a diamond. Take a deep breath in through your nose and deeply exhale through the mouth.

Fire

Prostukivanie point No. 13
Imagine that you fire, your flame is clean. Or can you imagine a volcano, full of fire, full of passion and love.The Association of the element of fire is purification. This fire burns inside of you, it clears the past, clears your mind, heals your heart. A flame blooms inside of you. This flame burns all the negativity, all the things that you don't need, hate, flame, heals the heart for new love. Discover your passion and love for all within you. Take a deep breath in through your nose and deeply exhale through the mouth.

In front of the heart with either hand, draw the infinity sign. Keep in mind the intention that this sign balances all the energy centres. This is necessary in order to connect with all your inner wisdom, our true power, our divine, true self that exists beyond the illusions of this world. Thus we build a connection with the higher self and the "I" that here and now. The infinity sign is the immortality of our inner self right now. We are immortal, we are temporarily on this planet, we just travel, we explore this planet and once again go home again. And as soon as you connect, you realize that all is within you, nothing is more important than you, and death is living inside of you.

You must then put one hand on your heart and the other on top of first hand.Then you need three times to knock with the palm in the heart region. Take a deep breath in through your nose and deeply exhale through your mouth and utter the phrase: "I "am" who I "am." I accept myself now, I feel good now, regardless of who I am in life. That's what I was meant to be, I should be here. I release the desire to be somewhere else or someone else. I "am" is the manifestation of the divine."
Repeat the tapping and the phrase three times.

It is recommended to do this technique at least once a day. After two weeks of practice in the basic techniques of correction will not be necessary. published

Author: Nikolay Volynkin

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //econetonline.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting