The architect has transformed the old factory into a real castle. And it turned out fucking cool

Eighty four million three hundred seventy one thousand seven hundred forty eight

There are craftsmen who can make art out of anything it touches.

We Site always sincerely admire people like that, so I want to introduce you to one of them.

In 1973 architect Ricardo Bofill (Ricardo Bofill) bought a dilapidated cement factory of the XIX century near Barcelona

Even then he realized that this old building have a great potential and decided to reconstruct it

Soon, Ricardo and his team embarked on the decoration and renovation of the plant, trying to turn the building into a modern and comfortable accommodation. So began the project La fábrica

A significant part of the territory occupied lush vegetation

All the rooms were completely redone

This plant — like a little planet with its own unique world

In each room the architect and his team tried to make something unique

"It seems to me that I live in a closed universe that protects me from the outside world and everyday life," says Bofill. Ninety seven million one hundred twenty eight thousand three hundred fifty five

There is always cozy and comfortable: there is a place for work and leisure

As in the house, and outside there are many places for relaxation and recreation

There was a place for work space, where often the team is going Bofill

Outside of eucalyptus, palms and olive trees

Such an abundance of greenery gives the building a bit magical and mysterious kind

Kitchen-dining room became a favorite place for gatherings with family

Since the beginning of the transformation has been more than 40 years, and it still does not stop

Bofill and to this day continues to improve its housing

The owner always finds some work to do and how to make the house more harmonious and charming

If there is creative thinking, any space can be beautiful

Translation Site
Photos on the preview ricardobofill.com
Materials ricardobofill.com, Bored Panda

See also
15 architectural masterpieces that people will admire in 1000
The architects have proved that even in the hole, you can make gorgeous house

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-dizajn/arhitektory-dokazali-chto-dazhe-v-nore-mozhno-sdelat-shikarnyj-dom-1173210/

Tags

See also

New and interesting