Varys Locke: In my work I like freedom

Interview with a marketer, the owner of the marketing Agency CROSS-POST by Varis Locke. According to the results of 2015 — TOP 10 best Internet marketers in Russia according to the company UniSender. Graduate course "Director of online marketing-" University Netology, 380 academic hours.

Author of online courses:

— Basics of Internet marketing

— Internet marketing: from idea to first customer

— Internet marketing for business owners

Varis, could you tell us how You came to that decided his life to associate with marketing?

This is a very interesting way. I have been employed. By the way in the field, very far from the marketing, I was a state official to work with youth policy. And one day I decided that I want to do something. I quit and began to study those areas that would be most interesting to me. And quickly realized that the business is the blood of the entire world of cash flow in General, and marketing is his best part.

And since I wanted to do my own thing and develop it, I chose the field of marketing. Went through the initial training, I began to seek out and promote various projects. Created my personal website, it can be easily found in any search engine, just typing my name. By a random series of events, I met with the Director of club CROSS Boris Litvak. Began to do the work of a marketer. It was exactly four years ago. I have since risen to positions of marketing Director and became the founder of the online Academy of the club.

What are the pros and cons are in this area?

Well, plus I have already indicated, marketing is the basis for any sales in the business. The downsides, in my opinion, no. Because this area can be used as widely as possible. Starting with the fact that we all sell themselves as experts, to sales of any services and goods.

We are faced with the fact that it is very important to understand the processes that occur in the minds of people when they decide to purchase. Accordingly, the person who knows the art of marketing, fluent in the art of sales, and may open some of his projects and businesses, and to help and teach anyone. In more clearly.

Please tell us about your company

My company is called CROSS-POST is a marketing Agency. The name is quite independent, but at the same time, it refers to such a huge club CROSS, to which people come for a solution to their psychological problems. Many of them are either talented freelancers or owners of their business. And as soon as they solve these problems, they have other issues on the topic: "what to do next with the business? As the most profitable to apply themselves?"

To help them get the answers, I first started your courses in Internet marketing, then, is a separate Agency. My main task is to help our clients improve their advertising campaign, its promotion in the Internet, feed themselves and their projects.

CROSS-POST can also be interpreted as "after the Cross", for people who have serious psychological training and then chose specific tools to solve their problems.

It also intersects with so many terms that are directly used in Internet marketing, "post" means information in a social network, something directly built promotion, also there is a term "cross-posting" is when the same post is published simultaneously in several social networks. In General, the name is quite versatile.

What is a distinctive feature of your services?

To date, analyzing what is happening in the world of education marketing, I realized that this place is not busy. Very few companies really know what they are doing. The second feature of modern marketing is that there is no state structure that meets the latest requirements of the market of Internet sales.

It is no secret that our public education is very unwieldy, and many teach the textbooks of 30 years ago, nothing new in this direction is not developed. And the Internet never stands still. Accordingly, there is a chance to occupy this niche because the need to study Internet marketing in our time is very, very high.

Another distinctive feature of my company that I practice, and consequently, a large part of what I tell you, immediately confirmed by practical examples, as it is fashionable to speak now in a business environment “case”.

Again, many graduates of the marketing agencies that I have encountered, such as well versed in theory. They are very skilled at juggling different terms, but in practice can, for example, failing to analyze the statistics of the website, to customize any advertising campaign. Accordingly, my unique thing that I offer is simple and clear marketing recommendations, at the same time, ready to demonstrate in practice an instrument.

Who will be interesting and useful your services in the first place? Who are your customers?

Primarily our services are aimed at those who want to start their own business and those who already have it. Are individuals with specific goods and services, and they would like to increase their traffic by using the Internet. For this they need to make a number of steps, for example, define your target audience, set the landing page to which they will lead their visitors to identify the sources of traffic and make those visitors become their regular customers.

What in Your work do You like?

In my work I like freedom. The freedom and creativity. I get great pleasure from when collect data, analyze, speculate some, and then it shoots.

Text & photos by Elena mitiaeva, especially for

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: cross-club.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting