Avtoinstruktor anonymous told The Village

Avtoinstruktor anonymous told The Village, why so many donkeys on the road as often instructors marry her students and how many miles you need to pass in order to become a professional.

About profession

I did not come into the profession avtoinstruktora - she came to me. I was a taxi driver, and have a good cab, even if it is with us, there is a circle of regular customers. Constant can be considered anyone who wants to drive to the airport once every six months, or who goes every day to the subway. Gradually, I have formed a circle of its clients, and some of them have been asking them to teach driving. As I remember, my first student named Sasha. So I began to combine the work of a taxi driver and instructor: to dinner drove people after dinner - taught.

Of course, taught on a machine without additional pedals, drive the learning platform illegally paid money, with so little, and I was allowed to ride among training machines. So I prepared for the exam in the SAI first five people. Coaching I liked: I would compare it to the work of the carpenter, who from the wooden blanks can do anything. And avtoinstruktor: from a man who does not even know what the parties come to the car, I'm doing a good driver, and at the end of the course sit as a minister, and I was lucky my disciple.

About driving culture

Why on our roads are so many donkeys? I immodestly say that the problem is primarily in the instructors. Most of the driving schools have come in 15? 20 years ago, after the collapse of the USSR was formed many private schools or training centers were privatized. And in Russia at that time was just the height of banditry and aggressive atmosphere everywhere, including on the roads. Those people who began their work in a driving school at the time, had to teach people to confrontation, self-defense, aggression response. Times have changed, and avtoinstruktor remained the same. As for the girls, there is another reason - many do not complete their education in a driving school, and they begin to teach their husbands. And my husband "wide neck", and its motto on the road: do not pay attention, neither of whom do not think you're home.

About schools and privateers

In the driving school where I work, hour and a half session costs about 500 rubles. Now think about it: skate rental costs 400? 500 rubles per hour. But then the blade and shoes, and we have a car, and even a teacher to boot. Private avtoinstruktor, of course, earn considerably more: 1200? 1500 rubles per lesson, depending on the task. But to work privateer, it is necessary to equip yourself car substitutions controls, put it on the account, obtain a certificate avtoinstruktora.

I combine work with private driving school lessons, and I want to see that, in fact, as a lesson for 1 500 500 rubles is different, because the person is not guilty, that he had come to a driving school where lessons cheap. By the way, to go completely free bread I do not want. The private market does not provide stability today nowhere to put students and tomorrow's nobody there. Plus, you never know how many people will take the lessons. In driving school pupil in most cases will pass the whole program, prepare for the exam. And here it is necessary to keep students, offer discount, bargain, deal with marketing, but then the creativity that attracts me to the profession, will go by the wayside.

About calling

My belief that good will come of avtoinstruktor driver who drove at least 500 thousand miles without a single accident. If somewhere in the hole was - it is not considered, most importantly, without any serious accidents. That is avtoinstruktor - a man who does not make mistakes behind the wheel. When I came to the instructors, I was running one million three hundred thousand. I am twenty-three years behind the wheel, seven of them working in a driving school.

And of course, you need to have a natural stem pedagogy. People often ask me how to have the patience. I answer that I do not deal in patience. I did not suffer, I sculpt. Sculptor because when sculpts have fun. If the student that something does not work, I also enjoy, because there is something to strive for. I like that people will remember me, that come to me are all different, and the same goes: I am passing your driving style. There were several occasions when Moscow road I met my students. They recognized me, and I them, the style of driving. But I'm superstitious, do not believe how much I've had students, it is a bad omen.

About pupils

I do not know how to explain it, but sometimes go to study middle-aged men, and sometimes young people. It has become more and more women 30? 40 years, last year there were a lot of young guys to 25. Educate women easier. At the genetic level, the woman laid to perceive man as the authoritative source of information, so she listens very carefully. A man sorevnovatelen in essence, he tries to resist and do not do as I ask him, yet will not burn. Women avtoinstruktor, by the way, a little, and then I have to say a little sad thing already happened that men are more subservient to the car. Look, only every hundredth bus in Russia would be a woman behind the wheel. While in Australia, for example, there is even a female dalnoboyschitsy.

Often there are naughty students who, say, categorically do not want to learn to drive in Russia. But this is misleading: for a man who knows how to ride, never should have value car. My "Lada Kalina", for example, in the management of a lot easier than a number of her classmates. Much depends not on the car, and on how established the seat as you sit down on it, as adjusted steering column, as exposed tire pressure. Elasticity pedal - it's all property associated not with the brand of the car, and with the brand manufacturer of coupling.

About learning

As a rule, the training takes place in his own car instructor. It rarely happens that the school has its own fleet. The best time to train - the morning from 9:30 to 12:00, after the instructor end power. This is generally similar to the athletic training: football coach or fight can not speak in a whisper. There are very emotional moments when you have to shout "Run", "beat" or "squeeze the clutch." And austerity have to be. I warn you in advance, so as not to frighten, I have a rough voice. But at some point I must be silent. It is necessary to give the "sled" - so we call students who can already travel to the city - more freedom of expression, without sacrificing safety, of course.

About exams

Exercises that pass in traffic police and work out on the court with avtoinstruktor, invented for a reason. "Snake", "slide", "entering the box" designed to produce refined work of the left leg with a clutch pedal, steering feel connected and turn the machine itself. When I look at a feature film, I immediately see the actor knows how to drive a car or, let's say, was caused by an instructor who showed him how to leave the arch.

Playground need to develop a common driver attention, that is, a person should not be focused only on the motion, cones and rods, it must reach a stage when driving a car can look at the screen of your phone, Wink girl, sun visor lowered, to correct a bang. But the program that exists today in Russia, is primitive. Pass the exam does not mean to be ready network behind the wheel. It's like a dog pass waltz on the piano in the class of the conservatory. The exercises are not that complicated. And one thing to teach a person to get between the sticks in a car, and the other - to teach him to drive.

About the relationship

Car - intimate zone when people are separated by a distance of less than a meter. But a personal relationship with a student - a violation of the unwritten code of professional and educational activities, all for nothing, since broken subordination. I never turn on you with his disciples, and in my 39 years referred to only by first name and patronymic.

Yes, most instructors wife - a former student. But this does not mean that the novel begins in the learning process, it is then, when they were to get right. Sitting in the intimate zone late, but still often leads to romance. Schoolgirl molested quite often, but I like the instructor should be able to contain the attack. For example, I have one student said, "Mary, I still take you by the hand to direct the steering wheel, then I will not do that." "What a pity," - she said wearily.

My work includes hands touch any part of the body of the student. For example, when you want to keep, screw the wheel. Some time ago I went to a method of helping to taxi, holding the student's wrist. The worst thing on the road, when the student begins to slow down, with literally, that is, strongly press on the brake. Then you have to remove the leg, bringing his hand under the thigh of the student. But here, I try to keep up appearances, and this is not a palm and back of the hand. I do not know how she feels at the same time, but I try about anything not to think. At this point it does not matter to me, man

Tags

See also

New and interesting