If you're so smart — why systems do not go?

The life of the military is subordinated to the strict schedule and set of rules. But even this responsible and serious people are not alien to the manifestation of a good sense of humor! The website offers the reader a funny story about a very resourceful guys who found a way to escape from the territory without consequences!

In the eighties I studied at the University and was the head of the group. In one of the courses all the boys were sent for military training in a training center, and somehow it happened that we have the worst of all we get to March. So I begged the major to the it allowed us to go further, so as not to embarrass myself in parades. He agreed.

The first time he was with us only for twenty minutes and left for some urgent business with the admonition to continue the activity independently. And so it happened: in the classroom of a drill we did with everyone, and went out and engaged in "self-study", and in fact we stupidly hanging out in the shade, back friendly systems. The fact that the area was forbidden to walk around the group, but build — a sweet soul.

Once we even managed to get into town to the movies. From the center we were able to go strictly on presentation of a pass and accompanied by a senior. But guards at the checkpoint barely seeing together marching order, in horror I jumped back and think forget about any kind of documents and permits. The main thing was not to slow down the step and go with a confident expression.

The city we also moved the line. At pedestrian crossings the cars in front of us stopped, the people parted. Moreover, near the training center often visited his servants, and it was important for us that we are not caught.

And then returned our platoon from another AWOL. Already very close to the checkpoint I heard the agitated whispering of the guard: "General, look, the General has arrived!". Indeed, at the entrance were he the most important person in the training center.

Never in my life have I so fervently shouted:

— Attention! Left face! Forward March!

And I have never seen soldiers so hard, measured pace. Our conspiracy worked, General and eyebrow does not lead. And only when we passed him, he only waved his hand and said wearily: "at ease...". Important General not even occurred to him that just went back from going AWOL platoon.

via pikabu.ru/story/samovolka_4865254

Tags

See also

New and interesting