How to determine the person a narcissist, ask him just one simple question

Narcissism is not a pleasant trait. Typically, these people do not pay attention to others because you think yourself above them. The website tells the reader about the simple way to identify the narcissist in your environment.

Recently a team of psychologists, a study was conducted, was initiated by brad Bushman. They conducted a survey among 2,200 people, trying to identify among them daffodils.

All respondents were asked one question: "To what extent do you agree with the statement "I am a narcissist (i.e., narcissistic egoist) on a scale from 1 to 7". Unit meant that the participant strongly disagreed with this statement, while seven is in relation to meeting this statement is true one hundred percent.

As he said brad Bushman, "people are willing to admit that they are more selfish than others, in fact those are. They are even proud of it, and therefore answer the question straight, as I do not see anything wrong with his behavior and is ready to announce his public narcissism".

Bushman also noted that "the manifestation of narcissism is bad for society as a whole and for humans in particular. Daffodils make no effort for their spiritual development, as they believe that they are already perfect. They are not inclined to help other people, do not listen to their opinions and reject any criticism".

Therefore, if you suspect someone in his entourage in narcissism, then ask him a question that was listed above, and analyze the response. I bet the result will surprise you?

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting