Generic scenario: the time distribution of DEBT

The stage distribution of debt You have noticed that at some stage of life you like start to come back from his past? Just here you live yourself live, and then again.

One week "suddenly" start to show up all former or lives so that you have at some time in adulthood to return to the parental home, and maybe leaving you was the closest person, and this reminds me of a story many years ago when you left the same way someone who loved you.

A heart suffering, serious domestic difficulties, conflicts at work, denied help and many other situations — only now everything depends on you. Life seems to give you the opportunity to feel what is felt by other people when you cause them pain or other difficult conditions. The circumstances may be slightly different, but you are very clear what had to deal with people from the past, your fault. Familiar story?

Another is that somewhere suddenly begins to appear people who want to give you something that is not necessary, but all previous "orders" to the universe immediately reminded. Here you eighteen and you dream somehow about the cool biker with long hair to come and took him away, but he did not come then, but come now! However, you are already 30 or 40, a family and two children, but has arrived as ordered. And that classmate that you were in love for many years, but married someone else, and that once you go into a social network, and taaam... "hi, how you doing, long time no see with you!" — from her. You have changed so, nope, "not it!" Or as I like to have a great motorcycle, saved money for many years, and then became interested in gliders, then airplanes, learned to fly a plane, and motorcycles never happened, and maybe nothing?)

I think that everyone can find examples of thoughts that are running us into space, to return one day in the form of people, objects or events. Some of them bring long-awaited joy and the other "phew, it's good that this desire would not come true", but somehow life brings us all unfinished so we ended it.

At some period of life all unrealized "wishlist" starts as if on the head to fall, and that's really really starting to understand the meaning of the phrase "Afraid of their desires, they tend to be fulfilled".

You're going through this right now?

Congratulations, you've got to the stage of distribution of debt, which is one of the essential stages on the path of spiritual growth. I'll explain how everything works.

You have happened is that at work or at home so there comes a busy time, and "time to get sick"? Records of an emergency, guests arrive, the repair need to finish, the wedding of his nephew on the nose, the children went to school, but you never know what can in life to happen. In those days, the body is not even trying to get sick, because he understands that the attention and care now can not count, the most that will take is a dose of strong antibiotics that did not distract from the important things - and the body "decides" to wait. But the day comes when you finally go on vacation to "peace and quiet"... and on the second day, Wake up with a temperature, sore throat or other not so pleasant signs of a spoiled holiday. Why all this is happening?

The fact that healing of any disease need free energy, and in times of high stress you it is not there, so the body waiting to clear, a little stronger, and then you can about the problem alert - because for sure I will begin to address the issue.

Came to rest — perfect! The sun, heat, water, silence, peace, ready? Well, get a sore throat or a temperature, let's get rid of the accumulated low-frequency energy and to heal. The algorithm is, I think, is clear. If you closely observe life, you will quickly notice the similarities of diseases with life's lessons.Once in your life have some knowledge (=energy), free time (=energy), the desire to understand the situation, so immediately there are many, many "trainers" around.

What sense had to give you a test of family loyalty, honesty, generosity? When you live in a sleep mode, and the lessons not see any. And infidelity, and breaking up and cheating in business, and rude attitude with children and parents seems to be the norm. And as you start to Wake up, "mamadorogaya what I did". Oh! Great! Begins to understand.

"The actors on stage, we begin the final run!" — said the chief Director.

And away the fun! Honest business decided? Wonderful! Think I'll get away with what worked before? Nah... Someone can be and get away — but not you.

Sights on the high standard of living with a clear conscience, please return the debts. How? Don't even worry, life will come up. You just have to understand what is happening, to grief and depression not to jump out the window. If a long time was rolling down the mountain, now have to work hard to get on top of it.

What else? Faithful and strong family? No longer will "a man in a skirt," do you want to become a good wife and mother? Oh, it is commendable, but please be patient — first, you have to go back all the emotions that for many years you generously of his household. Return will be through the children, through older relatives through her husband, through neighbors, anyway.

What else? Want to get married, only to have been faithful and good? Yeah. But before that do what he did? Walked right and left? And the girls were hurt, what do you think? It hurts, Yes? So why do you good to send, you do it too miserable will do, first let's Lubim you in some little bitch who you all nerves frazzle, and then view, you deserve a good wife or not. No, you don't want? Better one? Well, see for yourself, the boss.

Understand the principle, right? Do not be tempted by looking at other people's lives and the reasoning that they supposedly don't work on themselves, and so they are all fine, too, and walked, and cheated, and a lot of other nonsense did.

No need to worry about other people, everyone has their own lessons. If you can't, as they have, so that is a good reason. Deal with your life. A strong recommendation is to start with a detailed analysis of the history of their family and your parent-child relationship. It's not the parents fault that children can't do something, the children came at exactly the environment which corresponded to the level of development at the time of manifestation on our beautiful planet.Look for their relatives, especially, at their most hard-hitting qualities, and just accept is you. You have it all, you just may not be much want to see it, but it manifest in full force, if you still continue to ignore these obvious signs. Negative manifestations of character in the family almost always show us those aspects of ourselves that need to win. And all the silly stories that you fall in life, while in "sleep mode", often just associated with these your vices, which do not want to see in yourself.And once you start more or less figure out what's what and how everything on this planet works, and this begins the stage of distribution of debt.

Debts voluntarily give, give with joy, help the fate to restore the balance in your life don't wait until she comes to you for retribution, they themselves start to give from the heart!

Ask forgiveness from all whom knowingly or not malice has caused some pain, ask forgiveness, so as I can at this stage of its development. Write a letter to someone, call, meet and talk, close with goodness and gratitude to his last stage of life!

If you are hesitant to do this, then at least mentally ask forgiveness, I wish with all my heart of happiness, pray or something else to free yourself from these burdens! Give a person a gift, help in word or deed, try humanly to restore this energy imbalance. Sometimes debts are such that to "release" you will need a few years of hard work, so what to do, want to live a normal life — to correct what you've done! Forgive yourself, be reborn, change, understand their trauma, heal the generic scenarios, grow up, bloom and start to move on.

Our desire is also often associated with nevalennyi injuries, that's life and makes them realize - as we grow up a little. But as a grown up, so it sends us the "three tons of candy," who wished in childhood, because he realizes that now in us, sufficient reason, not to spoil your health in a number of sweets. You yourself already understand that not all of us need that seemed valuable.

I wish you all happiness!

PS Stage the distribution of debt can begin at any age, and its duration depends on your diligence in study and lifestyle change. published

Author: Dean Richards

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/dina.v.richards/posts/10152722185729452:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting