It is NOT about the money

I understand that it is not ready to live life bad.

Most of my life I spent in rented apartments. I now remove the housing. Now look at his bedroom, where he spent a year and a half and still not bought a bed. Because I thought it was absolutely normal not to invest in temporary housing, and wait for better conditions.

Right now I'm looking at your (I must say excellent, but still) mattress. Two weeks ago I was on a business trip in Berlin and three nights in a standard hotel felt like a resort. I slept good and my appetite returned to normal. Air Berlin? No. Bed.

Right now I'm looking at your (I must say excellent, but still) mattress. Two weeks ago I was on a business trip in Berlin and three nights in a standard hotel felt like a resort. I slept good and my appetite returned to normal. Air Berlin? No. Bed.

This is a very typical feature of many people: to wait for something to happen. This is vague, incomprehensible future they call "more suitable conditions". No matter, own it or rent.

— I hate these curtains.

— Hang the new.

— Then a new window is necessary, and now no money. So then.

I was sure that living in this (current) apartment not more than six months. And then convinced myself that sleep just on the mattress — too convenient.

"Then" is usually a synonym for "never."

I've seen a lot of such apartments is postponed for "later". There uncomfortable and in pieces. The owners are constantly tired, sleepy, though, and eat pretty healthy, do not smoke.

— There will be money, everything here is the remake to hell.

— And if the money never will be — life will live in housing that you do not like?

— Not clever. I may do in the jungle always wanted to live in the city at the same time. But it's impossible. Understand that there are things that are impossible.

I nod and remember the story of the American summer Rayn oaks, which were planted in a typical new York apartment 500 living plants and is now living in his own "jungle" right in the middle of the metropolis.

"Six years ago, my roommate moved out and I suddenly realized that can create the perfect personal space. I always wanted to live very close to a forest, among the plants, but in a busy area of new York and the skyscraper is almost impossible. However, it was impossible," — says the ecologist summer Rayn oaks.

The first house turned out to be a ficus, a length of about one meter. Today it has already reached 4.5 meters and cohabits well with other plants, which today in apartment oaks there are exactly 500. They are in every room and on the wall in the girl's bedroom is a special system of irrigatsii that the plants had enough moisture. Have Ryan there is even a mini vegetable garden with vegetables that is... in the bathroom.

"I don't own any land, but it is not necessary to wait until dreams come true and connect with opportunities. All you can plan right now," says summer Rayn oaks.

And I totally agree with that. To live in discomfort — it's a habit. And it's not about the money. It is not necessary to wait untold wealth to live comfortably every day. Maybe I will live all my life in rented apartments, but I'm not ready to live in it.

And for starters, I buy myself the regular bed. published

Author: Tamriko Sjølie

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: splash.project-splash.com/posts/delo-nevdengah-/j20ibh4d3hh

Tags

See also

New and interesting