Child earned money to save other lives

Sofia: "On good and blames ...»

No, I am not better than my classmates. I just luckier. Mom - volunteer. I constantly hear that someone hurt someone dies. And then see how someone saved. I always helped my mother than she could. Pocket money to give. But autumn mom took me to a meeting with students who have earned themselves for treatment classmate. I also sell their crafts at their charity fair and realized that I could something myself! Not only with my mother!

Overall, I was sure that on the first day brought no less than three thousand. And get a lot more! Although initially the trade was not very much. I came to the market. In the first series did not get up. There oranges, tomatoes. Where am I with my hairpins? Put a stool between duffel tents in the back rows. Stand. It's cold. Nothing is for sale. I do not see. Finally - hurray! - The coveted customer! Suitable girl: "How much are the earrings?" Me: "How much will give." She: "How is it?" Me: "We are on medication girl is going" and pull out a sheet with notes. But she only glanced: "I just love the earrings. You give for a hundred rubles? "Of course! I thought it was just because of the dying girl will fly ... put the first coin in the box and continue forward. Silence. Hour or two ... It's a shame. No sales, and that's it!

And here comes the assistant (on the market there are assistants, they run for bread and tea are the seller) and says: "Go ahead, there's a place there. Here you and no one sees with your stool! And there are more people ... "That's what people experienced in the trade! Out! Apparently, he was just sorry for me, because about a charity he did not know. Just good people. I said "thank you" for the advice and stood between tomato trays.

Again I stand for half an hour. All go by. Darkens. Became even colder. And I realize that no one will not work for me, if I do not attract attention. And as the market attracting attention? "Listen, the approach, look what a good persimmon, persimmon so you will not find anywhere else!" And I'll say that? "Listen, approaches, look how good the drawing-hack ..."? Silly like. And I stand on "Good morning ... Good morning ... Good morning ..." - smiles all handle Masha upset that I did not see. Oak oak. And then, as the snow on the head, one uncle on my "hello," says: "Happy New Year!", And misses. And I realized that I see something I see and what I stand, do not understand. We need to shout about the illness of the child! "Dies a little girl! Please help us save her! "- I screamed. And away we go ...

- Is that you, you die? - Mockingly asked the woman who was selling next.

- No. That is, I am too. From the cold! But much more serious is that the dying light Khanzhin, and she needs treatment!

Good aunt looked article and gave me a hundred rubles for a hairpin with a rose. And then a man came up and began to read nothing, gave 5,000 rubles at once and said: "All this is very scary. Just take the money, I do not need anything. " Only I gave him all the same flowered cotton wool donated. And then I had to sing the beginning. And it was approached by many people. They asked what I gather, then choose something from the craft and gave money. Who $ 100, who - 50 ... Women are often called their children, so they chose something: "Do you like these hairpins? Let's buy and help the sick girl? "I felt myself very adult when children choose something. And everyone said that I done.

But not everything went smoothly, of course. Came one grandmother. Well-dressed, even the rich, and began to scold me, "How do I know you're not lying to? Now go away or I'll call the police! "I said I'm not leaving. And may call the police if they want to, and I have proof - that article. And take the money that the sick girl passed - is the last thing. And my mom says so, and I know it, and everyone who believes me, knows that. Only this grandma knows. She yell, shout and fell behind me, because I told the truth. So not all nice, of course. But I have this grandmother was not offended. Not yet understand that someone bad. Just hard to convince when they do not believe. But can you think that charity is easy?

And at the end of the evening I was approached by another old lady. Very poor, the old bag. Such grandmother of bad, lazy separately carrots myself for a long time something is selected. She came to me, listen, then long felt something on his hand, gave me 12 rubles and said, "Help the Children". And left. And I still think about this for a long time and my grandmother cried. Wow, my grandmother gave her a little money for the light, and many people who have a lot of money, do not give. Then do not know what millionaires also reverberate ...

For two months we have collected about 200 000 rubles and handed money to save the lives of seven - five children and two adults. Fund "Oxygen" wards which we also gave money, awarded us the title of "most young volunteers." And we try to justify it by continuing to collect money to save other children on weekends in Moscow on the market at metro.http: //www.kp.ru/daily/26023/2942471/

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting