Luule Viilma: If the child is ill, then parents are living wrong

Book Luule Viilma “Source of life” is one of her many books, which explains the relationship of the spiritual with the physical, bodily diseases with diseases of the mind, education, and injury children and their fate.

I think every parent should read this book to understand that the happiness of our children depends on how we are in harmony with yourself and with your spouse, and not the amount of money, clubs or awards.

"If we're talking about parents and children, it is necessary to speak from the perspective of women and men.

The soul of the woman is the source of love in the soul of man source no. The man is a source of strength.

Woman – the beginning of the giver.

For her in order that she could give, even though it be itself, let's called dedication, sacrifice, a waste of energy or something else.

In any case, if the woman is unable to pay, its energy concentrates in a threatening thundercloud.

Watch out for the woman to understand the nature of their internal anxiety and release your fear of "nobody loves me" (the bitterness from the fact that it does not notice or, in its opinion, do not understand do not cherish, not love, not respect, do not appreciate her loyalty, dedication, etc. – all this fear don't love me) — she did not rush with a head in self-abasement.

The woman, humiliated, hoping that her husband will be to love her, should know that self-deprecation attracts humiliation, and this woman will humiliate in the future.

The woman should not have to build from a meek simpleton, even if she's smart enough to know that men like weak women. But if she does, then let it be prepared for the consequences of such deception.

A woman loving boldly, not trying to be manly down to the pressing problems – she's just a womanin front of the femininity which is inclined respectfully and retreats any worldly confusion.

Don't tempt a woman with fear, she didn't overdo it with their concern, not pull'd her husband and children for nothing, do not waste yourself in vain. Squeaky clean house husband leave unattended if on the threshold of a living reproach arises haggard, tear-stained wife.

Sterile clean and in perfect order, as any excessive, bring to life the tension.

If the woman had no fear do not love me, then it all would love, and life too would love her because any other possibility would not be easy! She lost the need to fear don't love me, she would cease to experience fear, it is no longer would need to train through the pain – because she forgave fear and thereby become smarter.

Man is by nature a taker side.

If humanity would have understood it, it would cease to present a thoughtless and fruitless demands. If the demand from the man of feelings, it is the rule, and any manifestation of power is a negativity that causes at least protest.

Where there is no, there is nothing to take. At its core, the love of a man is a force and is offered a sweetheart. The man gives his power, but closes itself, if it to present requirements. You should not blame him – it happens unconsciously. Therefore, it is necessary that all people – both women and men – deeply know themselves and the opposite gender.

If the man forgave his fear don't love me or his subconscious judgment was uncovered, he would have realized his wife, requiring, in his opinion, something meaningless or impossible, he would not feel guilty and not angry.

Then men would cease to flee from their wives, choosing the path of self-destruction.

Clear the male mind would allow the man to go forward first, as predetermined by nature. Thus man is restored to his divinity, his all-conquering primitive force. The one that looking for and dream about, both women and men. All of humanity is desperately in search of her, not realizing that it is not a utopian fantasy and not a long-lost past – just as this force is in captivity. Captured energy is always negative, since it is not moving.

A female subject giving. Man – taker.

All our problems arise from a misunderstanding, which depends on our attitude. Attitude is the problem, energy the fifth throat chakra. How we think determines how we communicate.

But the smarter person is, the better it can well, just great to talk to. Between themselves and parents can communicate using beautiful words, but unfortunately, the child is sick.

This suggests that they are able to communicate and relate well to each other do not know. In the soul – anger, but on the face – do smile.

Communication demonstrate their kindness, their advantage, and life, including health, shows us the truth. And if, say, the whole world says that my life with my husband – my role model and my child is ill, then this testifies to the fallibility of human opinion. The only thing wrong is the health of my child. My child can also call me and a good father and believe in it, but it's not true. And if children are ill, they need to admit their mistakes and deal with them deeper and deeper.

Dear parents! You can appear to be anything in the eyes of the world you can be rich, can Shine in a blaze of glory, because mankind requires and idols,but in front of your children you are always covered, as if before the face of God.

If you truly wish to be good, then look at your children and live your life to keep them healthy.Health is the mirror reflection of life, if a child is sick, parents are living wrong.

Modern man is engaged in self-deception and deceiving others. The inner self he zaprashivat for external kindness so much so that he begins to believe it.

Each spirit has its own road leading to the sun. Along this road are a man, woman, and child. The father being a spirit, chooses this road.If my road is bright, it is because of my dad. If the road is dark, also thanks to his father. But this is a life lesson that I have desired. The child clearly visible shadows cast from going ahead.

The brighter the sun, the more intense the shade. Shadow is the negativity of the parents. The child is to love the negativity to become wise. He can do it through forgiveness. Through forgiveness he can start to understand their parents. Bad father or mother becomes, on the contrary, good – this is the life lesson of the child.

Shadows disappear, and the two men, a woman and a man starting to go down the road of life is near. So it is safe and quiet to go. Between them can stand up baby and take them by the hand to go on as long as the baby will not grow and the road will become narrow. Then he goes forward, leaving parents behind. The next generation always has to go forward. In this state every spirit is eager to learn your life lessons. It would be possible, if people would learn to think correctly. So the child synthesizes from their parents their own.

Is this trio on the road of life of man. Each one is an independent whole, which ought itself to ensure the freedom. But usually they do not, but rather interfere with each other.

A person is not able to be free, he doesn't even know what freedom is. Physical freedom does not free the soul, but the physical enslavement does not limit the freedom of the soul.

Symbolically, the body could avoid obstacles on the left (holding his father's side), and right (holding the mother's side), even from below, breaking through the tunnel or going over the top – if only skillfully.

The one who comes from below, humbles himself and forgive the self-humiliation, because then you can forgive your parents for what they are humiliated child.

Who goes around obstacles, making a big detour that would normally have to choose in life in a dishonest way and resort to cheating. Such a person must in the name of their own well-being to turn away from an undesirable situation, which would like to eliminate because the child cannot teach the parent. Although it would be natural that teaches the one who is smarter, even if the last – child. He who does not perceive directly the instructions of the child is forced to learn the indirect way – through disease". published

Author: Luule Viilma, an excerpt from the book “Source of life”

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: openthedoor.com.ua/v-sebja/luule-viilma/

Tags

See also

New and interesting