The exes in our lives close the door to the past

So it turns out that living in a time when the lack of past relationships in our current men or women is a rarity, and we "experience" also managed to gain.

The situations are different, but very often the couple together two people with not the most pleasant experience with a previous relationship with a loved one — painful breakup, divorce, infidelity, misunderstanding, not the deliberate actions and more.

It often happens, from a previous relationship, we are children, and well, if you can break up, forgive each other all wrongs and release of claims, but, unfortunately, in most cases it is not so.

Instead of up with the previous story, to repay debts, to find out the relationship, to thank for the lessons and all the good that it happened, well, humanly understanding to let each other go, we abruptly interrupts the connection, run, stop communication, do not forgive, we wish to teach a lesson, to leave and to punish others for the many difficulties and lack of heat, and here in this state manage to start a new relationship. Not the best scenario, I tell you.

Instead use a new partner in an analgesic, it makes sense to stand on pause and deal with yourself.

• Who am I?
  • Where am I going?
  • What mistakes were made in previous relationships? That was fine with me, what was wrong?
  • Why the relationship ended?
  • Is it really impossible to change anything, or maybe it makes sense to try to reunite?
  • If I have resentment toward a person?
  • If you left, why I don't respond to his requests to meet and talk, to listen and to try to fix something?
  • And if there is something that bothers me to forgive him, for what's inside myself, I constantly come across?
  • What I need to learn that the situation is not repeated in the future?

In my opinion, if two people break up because "well that's what happened, I realized that we do not need to be together," then after some time there thanks to each other, wishing happiness to your man all settled in the best way, but the desire to be friends, going together to parties, etc. does not arise. Especially if someone of them there is a new girl or young man. Well it is, a purely ethical issue.

Why come to a space to someone who was previously a host, but now in the past?

Yes, if two people have children, it is possible to communicate from the perspective of the role of the father or mother who have obligations to children, but the ex-wife is not the woman that you can go to visit if you had a fight with his new and former man or husband is not the man that you want to go and talk about her current.

The exes in our lives, of course, occupy a rather important place, but they should be left in the past if we choose to go to a new relationship.

Yes, a good man, Yes, a beautiful woman, Yes, fifteen years had been together, but all this already, why bring these stories from a previous relationship into a new one?

In the new must be the only woman and the only man on each other and it makes sense to focus.

If we come to a new woman and start a long and beautiful I tell her about my life and other women if we wish to create a family with a new man, but always discuss with him all their ex, it makes sense to think — and outgrown (La) if I'm your past, whether all the questions in it was clarified for me?

No need to start a new, not yet old.

And ex-wives and ex-wives and ex-men with men is not an obstacle for happiness and joy, but you just have to sort out roles and try not to sit on several chairs at once.

Well, what woman would be pleased to see that her husband is still dreaming about his former first love, suffering from a recent divorce, can't cope with the consequences of his past, and explains not until the end of honest behavior towards her? Have not figured out — go figure it out, why get married, why start a new relationship?

Women are very strongly feel that the invisible presence of the shadows of the past in a man's life. I do not want to be in the Union, if there is constantly hovering the image some other women.

With former men the same. His former love, well, love, who prevents that. But it wouldn't be fair to build a relationship with the second man to forget the first.

In the end, for some reason all these unrequited love stories, dramatic cost and much more come because in our lives, the lessons we are given thus, apparently, well where to run if the previous exam is still not passed?

Sort your own past. Of course, it's not the most pleasant, and not easy, but there is as it is, otherwise it will be reaching out to infinity. We either choose to grow or be stuck in place and going round in circles. Get out of this wheel of endless change of partners, not the partners, and in us.

Until I realized how valuable the way and how fast time flies life, and sprayed left and right, and as soon as I understood and learn so much better.

All former partners in any case have an influence upon ourselves, and to those who are now with us, and thank them for all these lessons. Thanks for pain, for hardship, for joy, for happiness, for beautiful and not so beautiful moments, for intimacy, for children, for all these years.

To review the past, to forgive wrongs, to try to take in the future all the good (or at least neutral), it is not necessary all sorts of weight to carry.

Leave these bags free your hands for new gifts. Close the door to the past, we're in the world all right, just accept it.

If I were to be together would be, and if not together, then it makes sense.

Try to do everything that depends on you, if you still feel that you want to be near that person, and if you can't fix the situation, so let go. In any case, now you do not see the whole situation entirely, but that's usually the case that as soon as things go, calm down, accept the situation as it is, there is some other person, or deploys in a way, which previously could not think.

Also interested in: Quality end of the relationship

To wait or to LIVE

Life-wise, do not get stuck on the past all turn out as it should. Express in the heart of the pleasant manner of all your past relationships, but in today's your life focus on those around you.published

"Where is attention-there is energy, and where energy, there is life."

Author: Dean Richards

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/dina.v.richards/posts/10152819022764452:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting