Psychosomatic diseases of the pancreas

Pancreas in Latin sounds like pancreas. Pan — all, creas — Creator. "All Creator" "all father" — so you can translate the word "pancreas".

Psychosomatics pancreas very closely related to the theme of paternity, recognition of the child's father, inheritance.

I remember the first time faced with a psychosomatic case of pancreatitis in a conversation with a friend who is interested in psychosomatics. He complained of pain intermittently, which would indicate that the bouts of pancreatitis.

In line with the discussion, I said, "Say, horses are found in pancreatic cancer, if to add them breeding in the pedigree, they change the documents, which proved that his own father".

— And I also have not the name of his own father, replied. — My stepfather's last name, and I suffer from it. (Suffering is the key phrase in the search for the causes of disease).

If the child was given up for adoption if it has not recognized a father, it all can be a source of strong emotions and lead to pain in the pancreas, chronic pancreatitis and even pancreatic cancer.

The experience of the mother on nezakonnorozhdennyj child can also lead to the fact that he later may have problems with the pancreas.

The failure of the inheritance is also one of the causes of pacreatitis. While the man is fighting for the inheritance, the cells of the pancreas (derived from the endoderm) increase in number. After resolving the conflict starts inflammatory processes, such as pancreatitis.

The pancreas is an exocrine gland. It produces enzymes, which digest food.

In any case, the body needs to produce more enzymes (increases the number of cells of the pancreatic parenchyma up to cancer)?

If a large number of enzymes for digestion. Such a need may arise if the body is delivered a little food and none of the pieces were not in vain. All you need to digest.

When a person is acutely missing something, when he is afraid of the lack of food, shelter, money. Or when it has everything in it, but the nature of man is such that he does little, then the pancreas begins to work more actively and to increase its size.

After resolving the conflict lack of anything starts pancreatitis.

Cancer of the pancreas means that a person is in the active phase of the conflict. He is in the process of struggle for an inheritance, for their recognition of kin, for what it seems, really need at the moment.

Subliminal program: How do people create disease

Bert Hellinger: the Technique of getting rid of ALL diseases!

Psychotherapy:

1. Transformation of beliefs about nesamodostatochnosti in the case of non-recognition by his father.

2. The transition to a moderation in the struggle for the longed-for inheritance/estate/recognition, etc.

3. The face of hunger, cold, and so on (rarely, but sometimes).published

Author: Elena Guskova

Source: elenaguskova.ru/psihosomatika-podzheludochnaya-zheleza/

Tags

See also

New and interesting