Than a good job by calling

When we were kids we all passed cleaners. But we don't look at them. We only looked at the sky, dreaming of becoming stars, astronauts, actors, presidents and musicians. Maybe now, doing absolutely uninteresting for us, we pay for the children's naivety?

First of all I want to say that there is no bad professions – this division lives only in our minds. If the profession exists, it is someone essential, and without it cannot do.

Division of professions should only be on the following two unequal groups, namely "my" and "alien". If what you do brings you pleasure, then you have found "my" profession – his calling.

Continue to do this – allow the profession to "pump" your knowledge, own your thoughts in weekends and holidays (not to the detriment of yourself and your family, of course) and every day more and more to draw your eyes to the sky as in that far-away childhood.

According to my estimates, no more than 30% of modern people devote their lives to their vocation. Labour activity of the rest is different shades of gray: someone lighter, someone impenetrable darkness.

Unfortunately, at the moment there is no universal means to fix this situation, because, as has been said, we divide career at the prestigious and. Accordingly, we ourselves become victims of their own thoughts.

Everything in society is very difficult. I would like to be a janitor: revenge himself of the street, pick up trash, work in the fresh air and parallel to the passers-by help (to guide you; to translate the old ladies at traffic lights; to clean off snow from cars parked in my yard; feed feral cats and dogs, so they have not attacked anyone; to entertain lonely pensioners who have to sit on the bench and just chat with people to learn from them news and to share their own).

But in the present circumstances I don't want to be a janitor, because janitors, according to the company, people of a lower class, and it forbids them to earn a lot. In addition, in the opinion of the society, the wipers are not supposed to be happy: indeed, wherever you look, most of them have their own family drama. In other words, society has perverted the profession, made her a kind of a doormat on which all wipe their feet. What can you say about doctors, teachers, drivers, postmen, workers Zhekov, chefs and many, many others? Whether their situation is much better than the janitors?

"Society... is Found also to blame!" – shout you're right. Yes, you can say otherwise – that the blame for each of us, without exception, because we are acceptable in their minds is the inequality of such a hierarchy. And be around us at least ten times the notorious Liberty, Equality and Fraternity, yet we see our world as a series of black and white – and never neutral – most janitors will do their job by inevitable necessity and not by vocation.

How can that be? To pull the plug on the imperfection of society and to continue seeking yourself. We can get ourselves to do unloved business, and even endlessly to convince myself that nothing is more suitable than the ones we have now work, we do not find that at all too late to change anything, especially since there are compelling circumstances, etc.

Kevin O'leary: 4 stupid financial mistakes that one can make almost everythingJay Abraham: How to harvest big profits in any kind of business

But the fact remains that until we find a calling, our life will not throw off from the shoulders of black-and-white prison jumpsuit, and the wipers will not just clean our cars from the snow in the morning and to smile to us in the evenings when we return from work.While we do not become happy by doing what you love, the whole world around will seem a grim, uninteresting, dirty and hopeless. And we are not going to work on his imperfections, while more disgusting. Meanwhile, we should do it.

Our common vocation – to change the world for the better, but not on paper or for money – ie, make-believe, but really- ie now.published

Author: Denis Yuzhakov

Source: Denis Yuzhakov

Tags

See also

New and interesting