Low-calorie dessert with fantastic flavor! Loved it...

Here is the cake without any flaw! Air and volume. I think, even better than "Napoleon." During a strict diet can be prepared: per 100g — a total of 114 calories. It's so comforting!

Such a diet dessert you can eat every day, playing it in different variations. Figs and dates are perfectly replaced with prunes and dried apricots, raisins, dried apples and cranberries. Pears can be replaced with bananas or kiwis — will be sour, but still very tempting...

Dietary startingbalance for the basics
  • 200 g of apples
  • 180 g oat flakes
  • 100 g of dried fruits (figs, dates)
  • 220 g of mashed banana

Ingredients for cream
  • 500 g of soft low-fat cottage cheese
  • 300 g of plain yogurt
  • 20 g of honey
  • 150 g ripe pears

Cooking
  1. Grind cereal in a blender or coffee grinder and apples RUB on a small grater. Dried fruits or finely slice them also grind in a blender, but do not let the consistency of mashed potatoes, should be small pieces.
  2. Prepare the mashed bananas, mix it with dried fruit and cereal. Work the dough for the base! I added a pinch of vanilla for flavor.
  3. Lay a Foundation in cake form, squared, you can make the base with bumpers. Place the form in the refrigerator.
  4. Mix the yogurt, cheese, honey. Slice soft ripe pear thin slices or cubes.
  5. Put the cream on a complete basis, decorate the cake with the pear and nuts. Handsome leave in the fridge overnight. In the morning, healthy dessert will be waiting for you!

Cheese can add a little grated poppy: a low-calorie cake will become refined taste German poppy cheesecake! I can't tell you how much I like this variation of the dish. Decorate top of dessert raw pumpkin seeds: more useful, and such a wonderful taste!

After such a tasty piece of cake you'll be in a great mood, no guilt in eating of the sweetness! Show this recipe is close, and should not be limited to only friends. Accidentally heard the conversation of two employees, seemed clear: men no less than our worried about your weight...

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting