The power of thought attracts in life WHAT we think

The power of thought is one of the Central facets of our lives. In this article we will talk about how the power of thought creates reality, events, people and all phenomena.

The power of thought and the "I"

There are manifestations of "I". But the "I" no. Manifestations of "I" exist by themselves. They would say on "I" as a separate entity, the manifestations of which they are. But the essence of this is not. There are just a bunch of these manifestations. The power of thought creates the "I". Thoughts revolve around the superficial, which man does not see, but believes that it is his "I". When a person says "my thoughts", there is a paradoxical thing: a series of thoughts "claims" to possess other thoughts.

The power of thoughts and feelings

Have no fears of real objects. Fears as well as thoughts exist by themselves. When it seems that fear is the real object (cause of fear) is an illusion. Fear exists as a separate phenomenon with no real "object", which could be afraid of. The object of the fear is created by thought. When it seems that the cause of fear is an event is an illusion. "Events" release the fear that sits in the unconscious layers of the psyche as a subtle conscious energy that humans can digest at the moment, life is still not capable. The same applies to other experiences, both pleasant and unpleasant.

If you are exempt from bad experiences, it should be remembered that exposing the methods of development of consciousness, leads to the exposure of worldly pleasures. If it is deprived of negative charge, the positive charge also burns fast enough, which leads to non-duality and enlightenment of consciousness.

The power of thoughts and events

There are manifestations of events. But the events themselves are not. The events of the exist autonomously, by themselves. There are no events beyond thoughts. Everything tells thought, is a part of its manifestation. Any event generally has only a mental color. Beyond the thoughts of indescribable reality with transcendent mental description of a wave nature.

The power of thought and physical experience

Physical experiences cause suffering or pleasure in the force of habit to respond to them mentally and emotionally. No mental evaluations, there is something beyond description. Life is the movement of particles in the background of consciousness (feeling "I am"). However, the motion of the particles of which life consists, also, is created by thought. Beyond thought – life defies expression.

The power of thought and law of attraction

The connection between the physical sensations (which are projected in the mind by the power of thought) and our thoughts – straight, so we can talk about the law of attraction (events to thoughts) in practical application. As a rule, the person believes that thoughts are the consequence of events. However, it is an illusion. Events "events", as mentioned above, are created by thought. Person shares a "thought-event" and "thought-reaction". "Thought-event" a person believes something is absolutely real, which is supported by the corresponding energy of thought, carrying a serious attitude. This is due to the fact that "thought-event" arises as a reflection of the physical reality.

The point is that physical reality adjusts to each person that way to fit his "thought-events". The power of thought attracts in life what we think. If a person is able to perceive their own "thought-events" as illusion, it can affect your life. A visualization of the desired conducive. The power of thought attracts the physical embodiment of what man thinks. Already so do not pay attention to evil thoughts. Pay attention to your thoughts. The equation with the answer "life" is relative to the charge of your condition. So are the laws of karma. On this topic at progressman.ru there are a number of articles under the tag is "karma".

The Autonomous power of thought

Everything that happens in this life is thoughts about thoughts. Current thought appears to follow the previous one, because one is telling us about the other. It's an infinite series of images, slumberous consciousness. When I speak about the illusory nature of thought, I want to emphasize that the main illusion is the confusion of man about the nature of thought. The nature of thought and nature can be called real. Real energy creates a Mirage – unreal objects, events and relationships. Any estimates occur at the level of thoughts. The power of thought creates what we know. Beyond thoughts is the nondual reality, defies description.published

Author: Igor Satorin

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: progressman.ru/2009/09/sila/

Tags

See also

New and interesting