People choose what is in them

We cannot give what is not our "I". And we also can't get it. All you can get from other people, must be available in the us before we receive it. Only then will we be receptive to such material. I can only accept what he represent...

© jaime ibarra

In order to love you must be full of love. He who is full of hatred attracts hatred. One who is filled with poison, and guides to himself only the flow of the poison from around the world. Like attracts like.

The same thing happens with people. Anyone who wants to exude nectar must be filled with nectar. Anyone who wants to find God, should awaken a God. You have literally become what you want to attain.

Be like someone you want to meet. In order to be happy, you need to be filled with happiness. Must be your own happiness.Only happiness to attract happiness. Do we not see that the poor mind may seek only misery, even when they are very difficult to find?

The one who is suffering, finds in the world nothing but suffering. One who is in a depressed condition of the spirit, sees all in depressing colors. In fact, people choose what they are close in spirit. They choose what is in them.

Then they all of its internal material thrown out, and impose others. We are looking for outside what is already in us. The world with all its conditions and circumstances — a mirror in which we can see ourselves from different angles and in various forms.

Relationship is like breathing, it is impossible to think about every time you inhale and exhaleGive more — expect less

All I give is in me. All I get, also already have in me. My existence is centered in my "I". I can't run from yourself. Here peace and salvation, pain and pleasure, violence and nonviolence, poison and nectar.published

©Osho

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/eto-dolzhno-byt-v-tebe-prezhde-chem-ty-poluchish-eto/

Tags

See also

New and interesting