Your relationship is a reflection of what is going on inside you

As we understand the word "responsibility"? Reliability, the ability to keep their word, fulfil their obligations and promises.

But responsibility is another aspect — the ability to be honest with myself. The willingness to accept that everything you have in your life is the result of your thoughts, feelings and actions. And all this only answer you.

And that's a responsibility we often don't see and ignore.

For example, if the man does not give gifts, what is she doing? Offended, accuses, manipulates, and can go buy it herself. Thus, she is trying to influence the problem from the outside: the guilty man. And the woman would like to fix it.

But this woman could ask yourself how I behave that the man does not give me gifts? What am I doing or not doing, what he behaves?

Let's say that this is a mean and greedy man, it happens. But then, what am I doing in this relationship? How I turned out?

And even if you are able to answer these questions, to admit the truth, then you will probably be a decision.

I always say, no problems in the relationship, there are problems inside. If you are calm and filled, no problem. And if you have not the best times in a relationship, it means that inside you the time has come for a long time.

Your relationship is only a reflection of what is going on inside you.

Alienation, and especially a lover, not simply appear. If there is a relationship between a man and a woman — spiritual, emotional, physical, there is no place for a third. The third arises when it appears, and when the man and woman are alienated from each other. When there is close contact.

And then the question is not "How to get my husband back and build a relationship with him", but the question that lies in another plane: — what makes me see this problem? What needs to change?

What a woman usually does? She directs his attention not on themselves, but on him, and even worse — her. So much time, effort, energy is spent in vain.

It makes no sense to deal with the return of her husband. Well, come back, and then what? Because he left for some reason. Men in this sense is very simple: there's a woman nearby, they live happy, no woman, is going to look.

And if a man expresses dissatisfaction is a serious occasion to reflect. But most often she behaves in such a situation is irresponsible. She does not ask the question: what I'm broadcasting to the man that he was unhappy?

Rather, it will pout, offended, begins to act up, throw a tantrum... And will test the men's patience until then, until it burst.

"A gray beard, a lusty" is not about the male crisis of the age, it's about women's irresponsibility. Unfortunately, the time when a woman can imagine such irresponsibility to allow the fast ends.

I am often asked: — How to get my husband back? He did so, I told him this, he went there, I did it... How can I be? What do I do? I can't help!

Such questions remain unanswered. Why?

In these matters there is no solution.

Such questions really mean: — I don't want to answer for it. I don't want to change anything, I want it to return to its former comfortable state for me.

Once I asked one woman, who left her husband after 15 years of marriage: — What do you want? She's not batting an eye replied: — I want everything to be as before...

And what this means is that the woman is just looking for a way to "numb" the situation and nothing within yourself to change.

Or here's a question: I Have a desire to take care of the house, but I have work to do. And I find it hard to combine work and care for your home. I want to go home, but just don't have time, what do I do?

Think, is there a solution?

Any problem, especially a painful, SHOUTING: — It is time for change, significant change. It's time to GROW up!

Not something to do to break even, and even comfort to save.

You need to ask yourself questions: what am I doing this, I was in this situation? What changes overdue? I had stayed?

No need to change the situation. You need to change something in yourself.

Every woman wants attention, compliments, gifts, adoration, love. Wants to be the only beloved, want of understanding, material support. And thinks it all needs to just because she's getting married.

Do we think so? But more often than not get. Why?

Because it is irresponsible position. Children's.

A man isn't a parent, and just do not need to give just because you become his wife. He was pleased to give, but only when it receives what it needs itself.

And you know what he needs? What are its needs? You can give it to him as a woman? How do you implement yourself in a relationship with a man? What is your responsibility?

Relationship is meeting the needs of each other. How to meet the needs of men, if a woman has her needs don't know, she doesn't know what he wants, what he feels and is constantly in anxiety and stress. What can be in close contact with a partner if inside is fear and distrust?

And we need to fix this first. Learn to communicate with them, be attentive to yourself, to all your feelings, sensations, manifestations.

When you take responsibility for your problem, you get one very important advantage — you are able to change your life.

Life energy: deliverance from the body "armor" and "armor of nature"bifurcation Point: the Rule for the right Moment

And if now in your life something goes wrong, as you would like, take responsibility for this situation, open yourself, let's face it, and start to do something different, every day, and then you will begin to live the life I always dreamed of.

The problem didn't come to make you suffer, she came to you grew up, became happier and stronger.published

Author: Tatiana Dzuceva

Source: womancosmo.ru/secrets-partner/zhenskaya-otvetstvennost-kak-my-ee-izbegaem.html#more-5749

Tags

See also

New and interesting