Extra children

The teacher led a class of a child with down syndrome. Parents refused in your high school Yearbook to put a picture with this baby. Scandal. Cafe kicked the girl with autism. Again a scandal. Well, there are people who are on the side of parents of special children. Well.

Our children. Such wonderful and so different. Normal and with exceptionalities. They are our children.

Ever notice how on our post-Soviet space are children?

As to those who need to calm down, to wear a "straitjacket" to quiet, "not shone" and cause no problems. Anyone... Especially some strangers, for example, neighbors on the bus. To prevent them, people to live. And it is desirable that the children liked. All the doctors, caregivers, teachers, and neighbors on the landing.

Our children are superfluous. They survive not because of but in spite. Recently I watched a BBC program, there is a herd of elephants in search of water, were shed. Along with the elephants, of course. Behind the flock walked hyenas and the other animals. So, if a baby elephant fought off her, and mom with the other parents do not have time to deploy it back, the elephant died. He was eaten by lions, then ate the remains of hyenas and birds of prey. But the herd couldn't stop because of one baby elephant, it could have died due to lack of water. All clear. Life.

What makes us different from the herd of elephants in a drought? The fact that our moms when someone's baby elephant has strayed from the flock, or perhaps he was born with special needs, rather than support, some will blame the parents. Elephant, by the way, surround the calves and protect them from predators. All cubs, not just their own.

And our children are raised "somewhere": in kindergarten, in school. Children abandoned by parents, raised in an orphanage — also in there somewhere, away from society. Because there are better educated, there are professionals. But we don't. There is no support in the family and they, the children, the support is almost nowhere to wait.

©Elena Karneeva

And too many parents have to rely only on themselves. Mother, who sits with the child, is considered lazy. Mother, who had to go to work, is considered to be a bad mom. Anyway, mom bad. The child always interferes. Mom will always be excuses: I'm sorry that he is being loud, I'm sorry to have to pee, sorry, thirsty, spoiled or sick and need a hospital. Sorry, sorry... in Front of all blame.

What should I do? To support each other. To help other moms, to stand on their side. To stand on the side of children. Remember the wise saying about the broom which does not break down. It's about a community of people who are for each other.

Author: Nagaeva Svetlana

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: 47xy-21.livejournal.com/2879.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting