Plastic wings cheap

Just as the caterpillar becomes a butterfly, we go through stages of growth. Faced with the feeling of inner discomfort, dissatisfaction, we almost always follow the same spiral of spiral.

And at each stage you can stop and move on, and the only thing that leads us – this is the most important, so easily evident among young children and adults so bewilderedsearch for meaning.

First, we try to get rid of the discomfort in the simplest of ways. We deny. Yes, everything is fine. All wrong. We were also beaten and nothing has grown.

Then we begin to point fingers. It's childhood trauma. The husband brought me. This damn crisis. I is not in the resource. Weather. Hormones. PMS. Sensitive child. Hyperactive child. Life is pain.

If the search for meaning, still warm, we go through this stage and come to the realization that matter to us all. Yes, we have not raised. Yes, we have injuries. Yes, it's our self-discipline, emotions, conventionality. This is an important step number one – we move from trying to push the problem to the understanding of the inevitability to solve it. This step is responsible.

Moving from the denial of the victimization (not my fault, he came), to accountability, we take the leverage of change from the world itself.

We understand that to solve the problem will have, we imagine, what should be the result, and just as we tried to avoid the problem, now we are trying to avoid work.

We are looking for a magic pill. If we are sick, we demand that we immediately, immediately became well. There is usually sold well trainings of positive thinking: you just have to tell yourself in the mirror, “I am the most charming and attractive”, and I am going. The plots on the wealth of Vedic women in search of an alpha men “man up” is all from the same series. How to Wake up a millionaire without investing a penny. Usually these attempts end in failure and a rollback to the stage “it was their fault”.

If we were not very brave and tried a beer with morphine and decide what is not so we need this dislocated elbow, most often we will come back in pain. Particularly hard doing this many times until sooner or later comes to the realization once I was all the time rejected at this level, perhaps I did not.

And so it is. It is the best in the feeling of being lostwhen you have just 15 minutes yelling in rage at the child for stuff, create something new. It is the best in pulling pain labor pain throws us in the blood of an inhuman amount of hormones of love and happiness, it is stay in the pain of tight muscles allows her to grow and stretch.

Pull harder, zaimis in fear and haste – tear. Run away from the pain – will not stretch. Do you need to find your place in this discomfort and stay in it you must be an ugly doll to begin to grow wings.

The courage to be in sorrow, stupidity, vulnerability, pain allows you to move to a new stage of qualitative changes. Something wonderful and extraordinary happens in this moment when myself and fail, when you take it. Humility, openness to what might happen.

Especially the stubborn like me go through it only after reaching the stage of desperation, pre-breaking head and fists in an attempt to break through the wall. But it is precisely the futility and recognition in itself of pain and the impossibility is the moment of miracle.

When you stand in front of a mirror and say to yourself in the face (this is something I, an adult aunt, which the devil is not the enemy) say “girl. honey. I'm with you. you feel bad. I will not leave you”. This can only be done in desperation to give teeth to St. Peter at the gates of heaven. When I said to my husband “how is this happening? how do we get out?”. You can do this by only desperate to claim what he owes you on the fact of marriage and life in General. When you tell a child “I'm so ashamed. and I don't know how to deal with it”.

Then there are the wings. First, they are weak and insecure. Fragile and scared – but you suddenly feel the strength that will cope that don't know how yet – but I'll find decide.

Then comes adolescence “converts”. The first fortress in the wings, first success brings the intoxication of knowledge and power. We suddenly became the parent of Zen. Learned to speak with my husband and I-messages. Signed up for coaching courses. Started a business and three books Petranovskoj. And drunk with newfound power, we rush to the caterpillars in a white coat “well, you don't understand! See, I'm flying! I have it turns out! And what are you doing crawling on the ground down there?”.

A caterpillar looking up, I see the desired result, and are looking for a pill. After about cocoon all cozy forgot to mention.

And then winter comes. Or hail. Or the child is ill. Or grown. Or the husband picked up and left. Or on the street someone took and sent, together with the sermons so far, and it's a shame spit right in the white coat.

And then the trap again, again, as in snakes & ladders, the ability to slide right on the level of “it's their fault. the unenlightened”. But again, if you remain in discomfort, as well as before it is the acceptance of pain, now will come the adoption of the inability to change the world.

Come adulthood, sensitivity, delicacy, tact, and respect. Come what soaring on strong wings Teens in white coat believe the weakness and cowardice is wisdom. Have you noticed that the older, wiser, and more dignified people, the quieter and less they say? The more you forgive. The tenderer cope with the pain.

And now the most important.

It seems that if you know all the stages, you can now directly in wisdom. Well, what yesterday was called the kid a moron, and today I woke up and ppase – immediately established affection. Why split hairs. “No, you tell me specifically what to do”. Nothing.

Be yourself. To remain in yourself. Not require University in the first grade. Do not try to imitate it. You can perfectly play the Queen, but when the lights go out, leaving only the nervous acerca plays the Queen.

To gain the wisdom of life, need to live life. To grow, you need to allow yourself to grow to be a caterpillar, be a doll, to live with flimsy, weak wings. The only way is to be open to growth, to trust the meaning of the dark cocoon of a blind, trust pain prorezalsya wings, and don't run.

There are people-the "nocebo"...Love is not about that...

The most harmful thing I see in the modern distribution of psychology is loss stages. We read every day more enlightened, and strive to be like them. Calm, wise, brave, independent, successful. And we think that should only decide to be, how we will become. But no, it doesn't work, it's just a game. At whatever stage in whatever part of life we now were, the only thing to do is to be there and to search for meaning.published

Source: www.womanfrommars.com/thoughts-aloud/wings-plastic-surgery/

Tags

See also

New and interesting