Delicious weight loss potato diet: how to lose 3 kg in 3 days!

Almost everyone loves potatoes, this delicious and nutritious vegetable, but few people know that with his help you can still lose weight!

The potato diet can be called the most delicious and satisfying. It is designed only for 3 days, as it should be any mono-diet.

Potato diet for popularisation harvest of potatoes is the most suitable period for holding the potato diet. It was at this time the roots have high nutritional value.

On a potato diet to sit absolutely easy, because the potato is nutrient rich, it has a lot of vegetable protein. Yogurt is beneficial for digestion and are also rich in protein.

1. Menu the first day
    Breakfast: 1 boiled potato without salt, 200 ml of fat-free yogurt.
    Lunch: 2 baked potatoes (a little salt), a Cup of green tea without sugar.
    Dinner: 2 cups of low-fat yogurt or drinking yogurt with no additives.
  2. Menu second day
    Breakfast: 200 ml of kefir.
    Lunch: 2 baked potatoes (a little salt), a Cup of green tea without sugar.
    Dinner: 1 boiled potato without salt, 200 ml of skim yogurt.
  3. Menu of the third day
    Breakfast: 1 boiled potato without salt.
    Lunch: 1 boiled potato without salt, 200 ml of skim yogurt.
    Dinner: 200 ml of kefir.

Personally, I love potatoes, so I find it difficult to comply with most diets, because this root is in almost all weight loss systems is the first in the list of exceptions.

When heard about the potato diet, I decided to try it. It really works! The main thing is to drink at least 1.5 l of water a day and think positive.

Share your experiences of the potato diet in the comments!

The author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting