How to sanctify the food.

Prasad or consecrated food - one of the most amazing phenomena that I have met in my life. It's something we can really change our lives and our loved ones, bring happiness and love. Often, people say a lot of lofty words about love, but you feel that they are only theoretically know what it is and feel in their presence the emptiness and loneliness that come from them. But it is worth to taste, or to treat someone prasadam as a warm feeling of love just spreads throughout your being, infecting surrounding his magical powers.

Let's start from the beginning:
Prasad begins with the purchase of products. For prasadam never used: meat, fish, eggs, onions, garlic and mushrooms. Since Products in this ignorance, they can not give love, which, as you know, in the mode of goodness. Damaged, old or rotten foods are also not suitable.
Cooking is best, standing on the east. Since food is prepared for God, first of all, when you cook, think, listen or sing about it. All your thoughts are transferred food. I usually cook in the morning, listening to lectures of his spiritual master. He speaks of God with so much love that my cakes still gets an extra portion of love, then for them a week to remember those who have tried them!
The food in the cooking process does not try. Then, from each dish you have prepared, it is necessary to take a portion and put on small plates or saucers, which are intended only for this purpose, ie, with them you can not eat. You can put all the comforts for one tray, if you was a large assortment of dishes. Then it's put in front of the Deities on the altar and read the following mantra:
Om Namo Vishnu padayya
Krishna preshtayya bhutale
Srimati Bhaktivedanta
Svamin ichi namine
Namaste Saraswati Davao
Gaura Vani pracharine
Nirvisesa-shunvadi
Pashchatya Desha tarine
Nam maha vadanyayya
Krishna Prema pradaya those
Krsnaya Krishna Chaitanya
Namne gaura-Tvishi Namah

Namo brahmanya-devaya
Go Brahmana-cha
hitaya Jagad-dhitayya krsnaya
Namo Namah
govindaya During mantra well bells since it gives extra cleaning is very beneficial and vibration. Leave food for 5-15 minutes and she is sanctified. After that, you can safely call it is not food, but a product of love! This prasadam, if you regularly eat, can cure many serious problems because It purifies the subtle body and gives a higher and a sweet taste. Well, if you're willing, you will never be alone, and you will always love!
Marianna Polonsky

Tags

See also

New and interesting