Notes from the Earth's Hope

Notes from the land of hope

Again, I had to spend the night on Earth Hope. This time I stayed at the inn, where the Sephardic Leonard kindly told me the latest news and gossip ...

Can you imagine the pioneers do not just lock the Knights of the Black Abyss found. They are still on the road to explore the quiet pool had, they say that there is grass growing rare, but it can only collect the full moon

And yet, imagine something with Olivio Gromoboem then made a new sword, beautiful, an infection, so I think it is necessary at the price increase on food, buy want. Yes, and competitors do not have something I do not want the people to open new inn ...

By the way, about the inhabitants ... Here here this morning at the rulers of all wood harvested, I do not understand what they have there was a tournament that there some, but a lot of people came, all shouting each other, and they were handing out money. They then went straight to me in the tavern and complained a bash then rolled ...

In general, drop in to see us often, always welcome dear ... News we often appear, then there is something to be built, then there will introduce something. Rumor has it that soon after the fort some battle is planned, that's really gunsmiths and doctors will expanse ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting