Riviera Maya - Paradise on earth

I'll start from the beginning.
I decided to go to rest in Mexico, specifically in the Riviera Maya that is on the Caribbean side of Mexico. Flight from San Francisco in the Riviera Maya took 19 hours (although it usually takes about 8 hours). When we arrived at Mexico City airport, as it turned out the plane, which should take us in Cancun - failed, and tools for repairs they do not. We had to wait until 8:00 fly another aircraft. Perhaps this was the most unpleasant part of my journey.
Now about pleasant.
First thing in the morning went to the beach. Of course the first thing I asked where I could have a beer. As I explained to bars otryvayutsya at 9am. But I still kind of Mexico Mexican poured moonshine in common nazyvayushegosya Takila.
What can I say - the ocean as milk (it's 7 am).

I swam up to 12 then it became very hot ... and I decided to go to the pool to relax.
How lovely sitting in the pool and bring you cold beer, Taquile. etc.
By the way, it was where everything vklucheno Resort. One thing I can say horrible swipes. But there is good swipes and it costs from $ 5 - $ 8 per glass. But I was advised to give the paw barmenu. And he will pour you a good swipes. So I did. This pool pictures

On sleduyschy day I decided to go to the Dolphinarium. This hike oboschelsya me $ 150 an hour.
I promised that I will hour swim with the dolphins but it was not true. We recruited a group of 6 people and we have given to a group of dolphins. All this time, while we floundered we photographed with a dolphin. After bathing, we were offered photos. One photo and $ 25 if you want a full set then it's worth $ 169.
Before his departure from the Dolphinarium I offered to buy all the photos for $ 40. (So ​​ka nobody bought) given that in Mexico Considered a good salary of $ 70 a week. I tried to explain that the photographer is a $ 40 lutshe than anything ... but he decided not to sell them to me.
And here is the Dolphinarium

I was offered in the fairing for $ 59 to go see the Mayan ruins. It is they who predicted the end of the world in 2012. Of course I agreed. Before you get on the bus tour guide warned us, if we want to water them in the toilet lutshe do it now, because there are no toilets for the faint of heart.
The guide was right at the entrance, we immediately heard the smell from the toilet.
Aborigines (Maya) were not very hard-working people ... tourists go loot driven and honoring toilet attendants there. (With the money they have explained to me the native place).
Well, that and the ruins themselves. At the top you see 2 stones at them made sacrifices

As raskazal guide us it was a fortress. The fortress was surrounded by a stone wall. The fortress is situated on the highest spot in Tulum (It 's called this area). And the attack on her was very hard. Maya built houses on the calculation, they are oriented with the sun and the moon when they built the house. The windows of the houses were arranged so that the light from the sun to the maximum ostveschal inside.
Yes, and just do, they were geniuses of his time.

raskazal guide how we introduce to the world of the Maya in the form of triangles.
The upper triangle is the sky bottom triangle is the ocean and in the middle of it land

By the way iguanas run everywhere there. Which the locals use in food.
Iguana neboyatsya people willingly go on contact.

We were given an hour of free time. And I went for a walk, I go and suddenly I heard the sound of flutes, I can not understand from where. I raised my head and saw

Decided podoiti closer

:!

I probably like you wondered why the heck they are to climb.
And that's what I saw

They let go of the rope a little

And so they are on the ground
okazyvayutsya

Here is a good guy with a pipe came up to me and offered a ride on this merry carousel. After I refused vezhlevo he asked me to help Maya. And he even know how I can help. He explained to me that without my $ 5 remaining Mayan markups may come to an end. When I offered him $ 2 he was offended but still picked up.
Then there was more cheerful

And here is the most important extortionist. He once saw in my hands fotoporat, immediately offered to take a picture with his friends. But then he mentioned that it will cost $ 5. I refused. Then he nevypuskal me out of his sight. And when he saw that I direct the camera in his direction immediately ran to me and extorted money. I sent it in Russian. Then he fell behind me.
He and his friends were looking for tourists and took photos with them and then let's say that the money, and how do I raskazali that is less than $ 5 refused to take.

But extortionist and his friends. As you can see, I removed them from far away and I had to hide in order to go unnoticed.
Yes, and just do these places when they saw me fotoporat. They asked if I had the desire to give it to them to remember, because I also have really enjoyed it. Be offended when I explained to them that it was a gift and he is very dear to me (not to mention the price of Canon 50D)

Here are a couple of pictures goodbye.
Just do well there.
My advice is do not buy Excurtion in the fairing. Call on the line and it will be cheaper.
In English, or are explained not to talk because they think that you have the money just speak English.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting