How to ward off bees and not hurt them?

Bees — the little workers of the neighborhood which usually brings only benefits. They and the trees in the garden and pollinate the shrubs and in the garden "work". To say nothing of the valuable products they produce. You will seldom find a person who does not like honey, especially fresh in the comb. And the benefits of propolis probably already know each.

So I never thought the neighbourhood with these clever and useful insects may not be very pleasant. Last week, my neighbors purchased the 12 hive. This is a rather large number of bees to take care of that, I think people with no experience just can't, but... it's a 2-meter fence, which is supposed to be set in such cases, the neighbor is ignored. In the end they and my site turned into a continuous buzzing beehive. And all anything, but the bees from the neighbor very mad, the reason is probably that the neighbor every day looks in the hives and teases thereby bees. On hints that may not need to disturb the bees and to consult with a more knowledgeable beekeepers on this occasion, the neighbor just laughed... In the end only a week the bees have several times bitten and all my family members.

I understand that bees-therapy is useful, but as it turned out, my child has an Allergy. What to do now just don't know. I don't have time to give her son the pills, the harm from them in my opinion more than good. And now he just refuses to walk in the yard — elementary fears.

Source: www.7dach.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting