As I went for a beer

Prelude.
It all started quite casually in the evening on Tuesday. I came home from work, once trodden on the corridor, for which he received from his wife a fair comment. Poslonyalsya the apartment, I look, already nearing the evening, it is time to eat. My at this time "preparing" nails. Not in terms of dining and nails currently doing. It is quite a complex operation, which occupies about two hours. Even Satan special UV machine have for these cases.
Hunger, however, has an effect, which is reminiscent of the beloved. He says that the fish in the refrigerator, it is necessary to put in the oven, which I do. Himself wanted sausages. Put, cook, well, fish appeared in time. My wife, just, finished its procedures started for supper. He asks her to pour a glass of white wine to make it more tasty fish. Ate. I propose to her after dinner to see fil, where Arnie and Sylvester tyurmy run. Reluctantly, but agrees.

And then I feel sorry for yourself, it is with wine, dry running and I'll watch a movie. I tell her my love, let me quickly to the store across the street to round up, take a non-alcoholic beer (in everyday life do not drink alcohol), a couple of bottles? He says, come on, run. The clock 21-30.

Action.
Whistling, I pass through the road and closer to the coveted store. In front of the shop there is a small ramp with 5-7yu steps. I went to the first step and I notice between the steps in the middle hole for a stir ... deceleration observed. From hole look at me two brilliant eyes and a pink nose. Rat. Fu, I think, disgusting! Suddenly the body, quietly squeaking, get out into the daylight. I see that is not wild and domestic. She (or he), meanwhile, quickly ran up to me, to stand on its hind legs, front rests on my shoes and looking up at me. Delaaaa think. Bend down to her, she runs off, but does not hide. Hands her finger rat hiding in a hole.
Damn, not cold in the street, about - 2, but still. And something I feel so sorry for her, one in the hole, home, and have wanted to, I guess. Rats, honestly admit, I do not like, or rather indifferent to him as a pet.
The nose and the eyes again and a hole appeared. I called my wife. The first thing you hear, what you want me to say that there is no non-alcoholic beer and you want to buy a normal? Yeah, no, I say! Here rats home in misery, what to do? Briefly describe the situation. I get directions to catch the rodent and bring home, so in the morning does not feel remorse for innocent ruined soul rat due to inactivity.

House, by the way, we Krol lives. So ... So for a rat carrying a rabbit quickly prepared as a temporary shelter, as my wife into the phone and reported.

I begin rescue operation ordinary rat. Uncomfortable so people go, I have some holes between the stages of the jump with an empty bag (for beer). Nifiga not caught a fish, runs, pull the hand - just hidden. So I jump and that. Mohammed does not go to the mountain. Spat, I got to the store, bought the beer itself. I came out, I thought back to a rat for pistachios. I descended down the stairs, standing watch. He struck again. Clean it pistachios, he eats, but in the hands of any kind. Okay, well, not destiny, I guess. he poured the rest of the hole, wished health and stomped home.
Rise home, his wife opens the door, eyes, clap clap, asks, Where is he? I speak not of rats was given to me. Briefly outlined his efforts, but his cat scratching at heart. I look and my look at one point, put her hands on her hips. Do not take off your clothes, says, let's go together to catch this renegade.
They took the bait feed krolikovsky, advanced to the disposition. Here we are, standing, watching. He appeared again for the same scheme. My sat on his haunches, trying to lure him with food his hands. Rats were afraid and did not given. But getting out of the hole completely. So, I say to my wife, to change tactics. You lured him, and I podnimus the stairs higher and as soon as he gets out completely, I step on his entrance to the hole and blocked his access to the retreat.

So they did. A minute later, it was conceived. The rats were not expecting such a meanness of us began to cut circles around the urn standing near the food and cursing rat IDA voice. His wife said to me, she has substituted at the entrance to the hole, and I'll catch him. Change. Nimble they rats, I tell you, he drove five minutes until cornered or grabbed. In general, put in a bag and moved toward the house. Rats in the package sat quietly and did not swear.

I came home, gently move it to carry for Krol, poured food, put the water, put the napkins. Rats were reassured, and began to wash.

My wife and I looked at each other, laughed, now in the house of two rodent.
Tomorrow I'll go to glue ads adjacent to the house found the rat. I hope you're lucky.

P.S. A beer, I still drink in the evening.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting