An unexpected aspect of the experiment NASA—Roman woman and Dolphin

Photo: dailymail.co.uk

Participated in the NASA experiment, the first woman told about her affair with a Dolphin. She claims selected for the study of bottlenose dolphins showed her sexual interest.

In 1965, the year in the virgin Islands passed the NASA-funded experiment, the purpose of which was to teach dolphins to speak English, writes Daily Mail. Teachers of three mammals, including six-year-old bottlenose Dolphin named Peter, became a neurologist John Lilly (John C. Lilly) and his assistant, 23-year-old Margaret Howe (Margaret Howe).

Participants in the experiment, both men and animals, placed at a flooded Villa, that they lived as one.

In addition, Margaret demanded to cut more hair in order to simplify its interaction with the Pets.

Every day residents and inhabitants of the villas began with the English lesson: at 8 am the assistant to the neurologist uttered the words Dolphin and encouraged Peter to imitate what they sounds.

Gradually get your pet accustomed to the presence of people and start to make progress, as evidenced by the entries in the diary Howe.

“Peter utters sounds resembling the word “play”. He's already used to me and sleeps next to my bed. Sometimes he's quiet and calm and sometimes screaming and splashing. Peter is always hungry, so every morning he wakes me to feed him,” wrote 23-year-old Margaret.

Soon, however, the Dolphin “scored” study and focused on the prostitution of bottlenose dolphins began to show to his teacher's sexual interest.

“Increasingly, it began to throw me the ball, trying to draw attention and to make me a party to their games. And in the fourth week of the experiment occurred alarm event — Peter began to show sexual arousal. It hovered around my hands and feet and was so excited I couldn't control myself. I believe that his desire to hinder our relationship,” said the report girl.

She tried to pull away from the annoying “boyfriend” and began to pay attention to others, Delfin, Cissy and pam. But this tactic was not too successful: a temporary separation forced Peter to change habits, but he never ceased to flirt with Margaret.

“When I returned to him, he put his head on my lap and framed for stroking the belly and genitals. Apparently, he tried to continue the sexual play and not to scare me, " said the assistant. It was very like a courtship.

Later, the woman confessed that she liked spending time with Afalina and she perceived it not as a Dolphin, as my friend Peter.

However, before the two of them have a more intimate relationship, funding for the project ceased, and Howe returned home. A few weeks later she was told the shocking news that Peter had committed suicide by refusing to breathe and sinking to the bottom of the water tank.
Anna Romantseva

Photos

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting