As to suffer no matter what—a manual for men and women

Ninety eight million eight hundred eighty three thousand eight hundred twenty eight

How to suffer due to favorite

Never tell them "no. Very simple situation, you drive behind the wheel, sitting next to your wife. She makes you notes, pulls you, and all radio switches to your favorite channel.

How can suffer: be quiet, smile, and call her at that time diminutive. If you simply remain silent, anguish is of poor quality. For example: "Lyusenka, aren't you cold? Lyusenka, I try to drive well, you see.“ If she waves her hands so close to you right side mirror, not odergivala her and confess to her that in this moment nothing is visible. Crane neck to see, and even better — just turn the car to the right without looking, let's hope it works.

Very well be subjected to torment in the morning. Your marriage is more than a year, and you still haven't admitted that I hate scrambled eggs for Breakfast and the Breakfast itself as such? You get up in the morning and dutifully in the kitchen and there swallow the eggs? Good for you. If you will also carefully hide the rest of their needs, Lyusenka never guess that you're struggling and this is the level above — this is you secretly suffer. Two years later, in the circle of your friends Lyusenka deserve the title "executioner of the year" and you will be recognized by the sufferer.

Also channel great concern. If Lyusenka just sitting on a chair, throw and fetch her sun lounger. If she resists, tell her. As soon as she persuade, throw and ask her to stand up. As soon as she stood up, deftly wrapped her in a blanket. Sitting in the blanket and not moving? Great, throw and bring under her foot an additional bench. Get her to stand up, and, holding by the hand a blanket, slip her feet under the bench, then push it back in the deck chair. Throw and fetch her mulled wine. Throw and fetch her a lemon. Throw and fetch her a fresh magazine. If from under the blanket thin scream and swear amidites and stand in the corner. Now you will accurately suffer from ingratitude.

How to suffer due to friends

Always be extremely polite. Very simple situation: you're terribly tired and you don't to everything but the girlfriend calls and says that she would like to see you and drink coffee with you. You are a good friend, and good friends never say "no". You trudge to drink coffee, slowly listening to the chirping girlfriend, but if you then just go to sleep or admit to her that you are tired and can't sit long enough to really suffer will come. Sit until it stops. Pay for her coffee.

If you after a few days tied up in this cluster the invitation of another friend to stay at your house overnight, being still without strength, you laid the Foundation for the torments of high purity. The main thing that should be in this class of torment — secret hope that girlfriends would guess that they behave like pigs and make you suffer.

For this to work, your inner monologue should be: "Hurry to die, and even with Lyusenka drinking coffee. So she failed. Doesn't she realize that I'm not up to it??“ That hears Lyusenka, should be: "Hey, honey. Yes, of course. Yes, of course. And I do too. And I do too. When? Yes, I can. While! The whole! goodbye.“

About "stay at my house" scheme should be the same.

The next stage in order to reach the peak of torment, is as follows: meet Vera. Tell her "Lyusenka this obsession. It is clear that I invite her out of courtesy, and she, being a polite person, have to guess and give up. And even coffee had to be paid“. Vera has to say: "horror, Lyusenka rude, and you're a hero. And even coffee paid for it“. In my mind she will put the label never to accept invitations to coffee, but this business the tenth.

The point is clear: you invite in the hope that people will give up. You have to offer in the hope that people will give up. It is clear that educated people always refuse and they have to persuade? Persuade: if this pig still succumb to your careful arrangements and came to visit you, suffer! You have to this immaculate grounds.

How to suffer in social networks

In social networks have to suffer because of the pictures of women. It is very easy. These photos are divided into just two groups: pictures of fat ugly women and beautiful slender women.

If you are a man, the right to suffer from pictures fat ugly women need: looking at the picture, imagine that this woman you are in a penny does not put, so really let herself go. She doesn't want to have sex with you, so she allowed herself to get fat and become ugly. One can imagine also that she wants to have sex with you, but you can't afford next to him to be so fat ugly woman. At this point it would be very well not just to suffer, but to be offended, but here's how it goes. You can write a disapproving comment, but it would be best reposted this photo and ask, "friends, what do you think, does the right of a woman to dissolve?". This will be the sufferers and they will be tormented, looking at the photo, swearing and pity you, and say "Bob, you're right, and it's all my fault". The proper basis for punishment in this case — anger.

Correctly suffer from pinup girls, to this: looking at the picture, imagine that she rejected you. It would be right to feel like a rogue, impotent and a loser, but it will be incomplete torment. We must assume that she has no moral principles and she can't stay faithful to any one man. Unbeknownst to yourself, you will go from rejected loser that bad, until gorgeous male who that bitch made a cuckold, humiliating his manhood. The main suffering of this kind is to feel humiliated. This torment is gold, the highest standard, congratulations, you have some skills and reached. Go with insulted by not less than three days, and the woman in the photograph forget forever, it is unworthy to remember it.

If you are a woman, you suffer from pictures fat ugly women in it: looking at the picture, assume that these women are no sex and nobody likes them. Imagine that you have no sex and nobody likes you. If not, expand the imagination in the colors immediately show this picture to your man. Ask him — "tell me, would you do her?" When he says "no!" zaradite. To his questions, explain that you can't afford to relax, get fat, get old, and sick, because you knew he will never love you less. Expand the quarrel is not less than a half hour. Fall asleep in tears, exhausted. In this kind of torment, it is important to feel post-betrayal.

If you don't have sex and nobody likes you, that is certain to assign responsibility for the misery wail immediately. No matter how you look. It is important to imagine the opposite picture: "she's fat and ugly, but she probably has sex, and I do not". Imagine that fat ugly woman in the pictures loves for some strange reason, you beautiful man. And you don't. No one, ever. We all have, and you do not. In this kind of torment it is important to feel deprived. Aggravate these sufferings can priplata here mom: it all started with her.

Suffer from photos slender beauties have devalued all that you have and firmly adhering to one postulate: if she is beautiful, then you are not. If you have a loving partner, show him this picture and ask: "tell me, would you do her?" When he says "no!" zaradite. To his questions, explain what he didn't say the main thing: "She's ugly!"

Explain to him that, if he did not say so, the woman in the photo he liked, but he's hiding. And, it is time for him beautiful, then you are not. Not just because she's beautiful, you're beautiful. And just like that - if she is beautiful, you unknown to by from - no. No, that's all. In this kind of agony is right to feel like an outcast, destitute, deprived of love, deception taken from you, fabulous frogs, by which the Prince passed, heading straight to the one in the photo.

If you don't have a loving partner, suffer in the above scheme, conceding the point "show the photo of a man". Just make yourself an outcast, destitute, deprived of love, deception taken from you, fabulous frogs, by which the Prince passed, heading straight to the one in the photo.

Performing all of these points consistently, you will become the true sufferer and you with the respect and caution will be treated even your boss.

Author: Julia Zubreva

Source: karpachoff.com/kak-muchitsya-ne-smotrya-ni-na-chto-posobi/

Tags

See also

New and interesting