These thick pancakes on yeast

Want to cook real thick pancakes on the yeast? It is not enough just to throw yeast in the dough for pancakes. Bake thick porous pancakes — a science. I will not argue that this is a lazy dish. But once a year, on Shrove Tuesday, a miracle happens — and Lazy able to bake these pancakes.

Here is a recipe for yeast pancakes from the culinary notebook of my grandmother. And I'm so prepared, except that the use of modern quick yeast.

Ingredients:
  • 3 cups warm water
  • 3/4 pack of yeast (or 1.5 small pack of yeast)
  • 7 cups of flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 1.5 teaspoons of salt (no slides)
  • 6 tablespoons sugar (no slides)
  • 4.5 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 7 glasses of milk
Note: the beakers of 250 ml.

Step by step instructions

These yeast pancakes start with the dough.

Oparau 3 cups of warm water (30 degrees) dissolve the yeast, add 3 cups flour and knead thoroughly. The dough turns out quite runny, this is normal. The bowl with the dough cover and leave in a warm place for 1.5 — 2 hours. During this time, its volume should increase approximately twice.

Tests ready the frothy sourdough break 3 eggs, add salt, sugar, the remaining flour and vegetable oil. Knead thoroughly, with an electric mixer with a spiral beaters, as at this stage the dough is still very thick.

The dough and leave in a warm place for half an hour to rise.

Brew the dough, molokoloco boil and slightly cool. Hot milk gradually add to thick batter, constantly vimosewa. When the dough has diluted cream until thick (not the market, and shopping), the dough is ready. You're perhaps not all the milk, no big deal.

Can bake pancakes.

How to bake yeast pancakesI bake three or four small pans at the same time. Pans oil sunflower oil with half a small potato impaled on a fork. Ready pancakes put in a pot, every time I close the lid and allow the pancakes have cooled.

How are yeast pancakesWith eating problems usually do not arise. I drown in a small saucepan, the butter that we smear the stack of pancakes already on the plate. I prefer pancakes with herring, son of red fish, my husband — with sour cream. And, you can with condensed milk, jam or, at worst, with red caviar.

Source: sadovos.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting