Autumn holidays in Gonkonge.Chast first

• In Hong Kong in early November was a natural summer. Arrived - on the street plus 30 Cloudless sky. Outside the window, all the bizarre and alien. Over 42 thousand hotel we got steep, with a gorgeous view of the Bay of Victoria, windows, all the cases. Approximately so.

Or so. Daughter in the background, so to speak ...

• Number gostinitse.Odna room ...

Spalenke

• mostly traveled by subway. There it is clean, comfortable, ergonomic.

Transitions between lines and stations. Not Moscow))) True?

Between the platform and the ways glass with automatically opening doors. On the wall in front of the LCD screens - advertising. Time on the scoreboard until the arrival of the train. Arrows on the floor, where the entrance to the car and where to go from it.
In rush hour employee raises a sign "Stop", they say, enough is enough. And no one in the car does not go.
Comes a new train and man in yellow again directs the landing.
Long train. The cars are all connected together.

Famous 2-floor trams carry about people on the surface.

• But on the first night at the peak of Victoria went with just such a creative taxi driver. Points without his glasses.

• Victoria Peak - the highest point in Hong Kong. From there, open the stunning views. It is advisable to go there on the border of the day and night, and on a sunny day. We were lucky.

• Another cool attraction - Avenue of Stars. We just lived there side by side. From there, gorgeous views of downtown and the daily laser show. The show, to be honest, so-so. A kind of ... yes ...

• On the Avenue of Stars handprints all sorts of famous local actors. We know - this is Bruce Lee ...

Jackie Chan

• And then there are some little-known stars with suspicious names. Michael.

• And as the answer itself HJ Brothers, probably)))

• Monument to Bruce.

The names of the stars are constantly updated. So as not dimmed.

Near the Gulf waves travel through the fishing junks medieval appearance. Or junks ...

Single story - a Cantonese cuisine. Unlike Beijing - it is tasty but unusual for Slavic eyes and stomach. First street food. Or izchego can cook. Firstly, freshly squeezed juices. Lots of fresh juices.

• Fruits of unknown origin. But this is not exactly apples.

• Fermented sausages, meat, fish, duck legs and something else.

Something else

• vivid and lively crabs

Eel. I believe, headless.

• dried shrimp. Very tasty.

chicken gizzards

• Some small dried fish. It smells a little, but surprisingly tasty. Next scallop.

even some sea and dried crap such as squid.

red mushrooms, wood (probably)

• In one of the strange shops, I was offered to buy some miracle of dried caterpillars. Said that heals all !!!

• Weigh the 30 grams and called the price. 200 US dollars. I shyly refused to buy.

Usushennye stars, sea

• immobility crabs

• Trepang or sea cucumber. Said that some super aphrodisiac. On the palate - vomit.

some roots. Do not forget that for the Chinese food is medicine and medicine is food.

• You can not durian. Carried him to an inn smuggling. Bitten off at once, spit out, wrapped in several plastic bags and thrown out.

• Fish vyalitsya. Based on saliva. My weakness.
• In the sun dried even some edible something. I never was able to identify.

• a lot of things from the dried sea.

• And now for catering. Let's start with the most tasteless. Half-baked goose stomachs poured some sort of sauce. On a skewer. Cheap, cheerful and ... well, it ...

• In some boiling brown slush cooked beef tripe. Stomach, tripe, kidneys, lungs, liver. Then it's all cut and finely strung on skewers. Surprisingly, I liked it. My woman from the smell of magic went around the corner to vomit.

it is everywhere, and the smell of it ...

• More balls too horrific to some thinner. Probably, it is made from soy. If you're ever in Hong Kong IT do not try. Conjure !!!

• And this is all open and universal pipets, both in mind and taste ... Someone's guts in orange, pancake sauce. Do not try!

Boiled yellow chicks. They are tasty. Cut them into slices and served to some local soup.
Himself soup. No salt. No bread. Anywhere, ever.
Spicy sauce in the soup and all a fairy tale.

• But the shark fin soup. Sour and stringy. An amateur. I liked it. too, they say, wild aphrodisiac. Probably had a couple of dishes skhlebat)))

• Kislosladkoe meat. Five points !!!

• Full restaurant Chinese. So I decided to zakos CHINESE)))

• A! That's still out there love to sell dried fish skeletons)) Grind them into something added. The Chinese, they are Chinese.

• Some wildly tasteless dumplings. Inside ... NUTS !!!
• Soup with pork tripe. Nothing so
• Salad. There sure are a ginger and soy sauce.

Noodles

• These are the account is brought into Hong Kong eatery)))) Try to make out.

• And finally, dessert. For dessert. He in Hong Kong is very tasty. The British legacy and tradition. Hong Kong was a long lease in the UK. Remember, huh?

• Perhaps for today. The following sections will also be much more interesting. Until we meet again))))
• A few species of Hong Kong:

Tags

See also

New and interesting