For those who are in the pit or I'm going to laugh in 5 years

If you have trouble and the world is falling apart, continue reading the article to the end. Movement only up to. If you seriously intend to achieve something significant, you will inevitably fall into the pit.

First, whatever you do, you feel a great emotional lift. Jogging, the English language, especially business. You see only the good, but do not notice anything wrong. But if you go further, your high expectations will not necessarily coincide with the fact. You are waiting for a hard disappointment. Most of the passengers exit at this stop.

Eighty eight million five hundred fifty three thousand nine hundred forty seven

What then? And then ironically life makes the control shot, as a rule, becomes worse and more complicated. Here, you certainly did not expect. At this stop goes even eighty percent of the remaining passengers.

Life's hardness. Then comes the tricky part — the lack of progress or plateau. Moreover, it is easily recognizable by the athletes. If at the first stages of progress were obvious, now those same actions leave you on the same level. The life tests us patience.

When the lessons finally absorbed, when the path chosen is correct, of course, inevitably comes a rise. And it is an incomparable happiness. The rise can happen quickly, and can be delayed by several years. It depends on how quickly you can change, to draw conclusions and to admit mistakes and to learn the lessons. As you know, he live only one. And that's good.

The pit is a social filter This problems and troubles, which are necessarily on the way to everyone who chose not to remain a mediocrity. The pit is a collision of the inadequacy of its world view with reality. It is the hole, not something else, and the objective is the reason for the strong inequalities in human achievement.

What is inadequate? When we say that someone is inadequate, we do not mean that he lashes out or makes drawings with saliva. We are absolutely inadequate. The inadequacy of the means unavailability of the attitude to expect the unexpected. And an unexpected problem and was an unexpected success — it is two sides of inadequacy. You thought that the money will come quickly, and they were delayed for six months. You thought that once you put in a Internet site, you will fall from the sky calls. You thought that the Treaty could not be concluded, and threw you. This means that in these matters you were inadequate.

The whole country is in the pit Our entire country at this time, when I write these lines, has managed to get into the pit. As usual, I have no doubt that we will get out. Pit also has antiseptic effect. Wither away many parasites and once the growths.

I really do not want to write a thousand times the old phrase of Nietzsche, but I have no choice.

All that does not kill us makes us stronger

What to do? First, understand that if you were in a difficult position, then, the world has punished you for your inadequacy. You have not provided any, made and done, what brings you to the current point. In fact no one but you to blame. Although to admit it is very hard.

But to recognize the need. Because otherwise the situation will only get worse.

As the AA people say beginning at all: "I'm 28 years old and I'm an alcoholic". Acknowledging the problem is 50% of solving it.

So tell yourself: "I ____ years old and I am inadequate."

But seriously, this means you need to remove the crown from his head, to assume that your understanding of things may be wrong and open to signals from the outside.

Ask for help. Ask for advice. Be sure to meet with those who were already in difficult situations. Believe me, they understand perfectly and know what to do.

You can't blame yourself

You would never find yourself in a hole if you didn't do anything. Or would work so slowly and equally that the probability of the incorrect action would be reduced to a minimum.

You chose the path of growth, and therefore obligatory, the option pits. The pit is easy with a quick, but very stressful way to adjust your way to the goal. At the moment it is experienced it is very hard, but then you realize that it was necessary.

Behavior in complex situations is a different logic, from the behavior when everything is normal. And now we'll talk about it.

The living and the dead The body has healthy cells and there are patients who eat a healthy energy. And in your business. There are those parts (employees, departments, products and directions, customers) that support life, and there are those that lead to death.

If you finally realized that you are falling, it is necessary first to cut that accelerates the fall. To refuse is clearly unprofitable areas, cut off the disloyal and useless employees, perhaps even to abandon the most problematic clients. You need to give up everything in order to feel important.

You cannot cut everything. What works should receive more attention and resources, and what doesn't work should be cut off. Save on everything is a bad strategy.

Take out the vampires and help the squad The most important thing now is your normal state. Your energy is now converted into actions to change the situation. If you have anti-energy and anti-state, so you continue to make anti-action.

Problem solving and making hard decisions requires powerful energy. Bury your head in the sand and think as a pregnant ninth-grader in the joke that everything will resolve itself completely wrong. A temporary illusion of calm then turn the strike of the hammer on the head.

So all that sucking out your energy (people, news, clients) must be rejected to the extent possible.

Do not watch TV, ignore the ruble and the dollar, if it directly does not concern you. Delete all the whiners and those who contribute to your state of negativity, panic and apathy.

Any number of 100 percent reveal the essence of people. Someone starts to put a spoke in the wheel, someone at the first signal of danger runs the ship, and someone puts you in your shoulder of support and help. And often it is not the people that were at the forefront of the happy times.

Loyalty, fidelity and devotion to outweigh all the other qualities. Do not ignore the help, thanks for the support, keep all for yourself. Get together in a squad. Any challenge is easier to solve together. Share responsibilities, rejoice in the victories, meet the difficulties together. And understand, this is the time you realize who really your man.

I'm going to laugh in 5 years How would I hard it. Whatever is happening to me, I always knew that it would pass, that I get. I remember when we were sitting with my girlfriend in any court of Moscow. I had then to find 600,000 rubles for salaries, rent and commitments to suppliers. Did not have the money. For all the money in the wallet, we bought a loaf and yogurt. More money was and was not understanding where to take them.

I'm still grateful for her faith and support, for the absence of any accusations and complaints in the most difficult period. Probably due to this belief then I survived.

I sat on the bench, had finished loaf. Inside was so bitter and hurt that I wanted to scream and to howl loudly. But I held on, gritted his teeth and thought that someday in 5 years I will remember this day and smile. After all already then I'll know how I got out, and how cool it there was my destiny.

I smile, I know I got out. And know I will smile again in five years. published 

Author: Mikhail Dashkiev.

Perhaps You like Viktor Frankl — those who have lost the meaning of life

Source: molodost.bz/knowledge/dlya_teh_kto_v_yame/

Tags

See also

New and interesting