For each given talent with us demand

Case and life. Realize your potential in a professional sense

One of the most popular today, theories that need to work simultaneously on all areas of their lives. The soul and the body, business and relationships – all "pump" in parallel. But what is interesting is how in parallel to focus on four such volumetric areas of life?

No. If we are talking about the creation of these areas, you will not be able to build them at the same time, it is almost impossible. Is that you 20 years, energy brims over and you have a rare innate ability, this pressure is distributed effectively (which usually only comes with age and experience).

Work on all fronts is possible only when you support them. This is stage number two. You have already established a family, already have a case that you want to develop, it's all right with physical activity and health – you need it effectively and daily support. Then the story about the simultaneous work in all areas – it's about you. But if you and your life needs a major overhaul, it's time to reinvent themselves, try immediately to "lift" each area is likely to result in the fact that you do not pull and even more disappointed in their own attempts. This is a very energy intensive process which requires a clear focus on the task at hand. First Foundation in relationship with ourselves, then the sphere with the sphere you build your life the way you want it to be.

Three things determine your success or failure in this way: a clear focus, regularity and the ability to cut off the excess. Moreover, the sharper the focus, the higher the rate of change in a particular area. And while you are trying to make it "all at once", you are like the turtle, which proudly raising his head, he believes in the best, not realizing that he believes that way for the past 10 years, and much change is not observed.

Maybe stop dreaming and to start to establish at least one area of your life?

How to reinvent themselves in business?

Some people stumble on the fact that the business of life must be the only one. Supposedly, there is a certain mystery sent to us from above that we must first supposed to solve (find your purpose) and then she will make you happy for life. Very carefully look. But I is never seen to be looking for anything. And you? But the people who do their job well and with soul, feel great even without all these questions to himself.

The person who transmits the search will retrieve only new reasons for the search. Thoughts are material. If your thoughts are looking for something your world was also looking for together with you.

This condition can last for a long time until you get tired or do not see the light:

Yourself you cannot find yourself, only create. The same applies to his craft and his Way.

The first thing I want to say about the matter – it doesn't have to be in one piece for life. It can vary from stage to stage, depending on your advancement to the light. If earlier some process you pleased and wound up, and now depressing and to do this totally do not want this does not mean that you made a mistake in the past, it only means: "long live the new stage".

But it is also true that the farther you advance in the knowledge of themselves and the world, the clearer becomes your understanding and destabilise your choice.

Consistency is the sign of mastery. But it is about the dynamic constancy of the tightrope Walker who keeps his balance and falls steadily, while at the cantata, not the so-called stagnation, when nothing happens and does not change consciously, only the years go by. This constancy is rather a sign of decay and atrofirovany many of your abilities.

To move from one stage to another — useful to jump from side to side, hopping from case to case – a sign of immaturity and immaturity. Between these States a thin line that is determined by your underlying motives. If you are looking for a case that suddenly and forever fill you with happiness, – it is kindergarten, look no further. If you want to understand how you can make the most of their talents and abilities (not without overcoming and mitigation efforts) is a sign that you are ready for this process to gain.

For each given talent with us demand

Now, Our nature is manifested in the process of doing, not in the very nature of the case. The feeling of unity with his By happens when you are doing well and with the full voluntary return. And exactly what you get. It is all about conscious doing.

A perfect illustration is the book "the Source" of the author Ayn Rand, which provides two of the architect. One fan of his work with all his heart and is laid out with the maximum commitment, the other compromises and makes a "how to". The second successful and rich, he has a good career, but he's not satisfied. Here there is no question about the intended work. He just does what he is expected and gets some fruit. The first was by faith in himself and each time did everything I was capable of. He also comes to success and money, but with joy.

It happens pretty often in our offices. Units work, try, try and generally grow very fast, others slowly drinking coffee, facebooking, many times out to smoke. They also get in the course of the play, they have a good income by the standards of their environment, and sometimes corporate vehicle. They also want to find his life's work. That's when they worked as it should, and here why strain, when and so all works? To go on a quest to India from this state is useless. India, of course, will help you understand that you are a robot (which is also useful for the General development), but find their job through these settings is very unlikely.

Offices – not evil. They can grow and develop at the first stage. Evil is your turn, when you go to work on the principle of "well, the money's paid."

Listen, please, and not just listen:

The understanding comes through doing. Very few people know what they want to do, but the majority are a way of making – from process to understanding, thereby leaving on the next, more conscious stage of creation.

In a sense, in the first phase you just have to choose what you will do and do it with maximum efficiency. Not because you fear punishment in the form of recognition of your incompetence, not because you to the bone honest, not because you can't let your head, not because your boss is your dad and not because you need the money, but because you decided so. Because it was your choice.

Decide to do their job very well now, and it will change your life radically.

You Secretary? Become Secretary number one in the world. I'm serious. Let your boss will be stoked. Come today to the process as no "sane" Secretary from the category of "doing only what is required" did not fit. Enable proactive, think how to do better, be accurate, consistent and professional. But not for a day not for a week, but forever.

First, you very quickly go on the rise, and secondly, more importantly, you will touch the same Path that everyone is looking for, through your own conscious contribution and subsequent impact. Learn to practice and to feel "Who am I?" so much easier than in the ashrams of India. Of course, after such a revelation with yourself you don't want to be a Secretary, you go on, you realize the need for growth, and it will lead you.

Where do you start with a soul and a maximum efficiency everything it touches, your space will be transformed into a springboard to meet the aspirations of your soul.

Want business, business, but can not start, as you search for your destiny? Get rid of books that told you that, then ask yourself two things:

• What am I doing? What I can do at the moment?
  • When I start my business?
Set a deadline and go. Start small. Declare stage number one. Run what you can. Sell? Make an online store. Organize? Make event-company. Write? Write. Assemble a team of copywriters, let it be the Agency.

Do deliberately and well what you get at the moment. Feel the process, rasprobuete taste.

When you start climbing uphill to a conscious life, one day at the next turn you will see a viewing platform on which will be more than that where you are now. And you can see what you want to do in phase two, already having knowledge and experience of conscious life. Needless to say that the better view and that without some degree of pain in the muscles, not lifting?

Again, your money or career at this stage is not indicative of conscious action in the past. To advance on this ladder and semi-automatically. Fat, you know, too can be evacuated surgically, but this does not mean that you now understand what to do in the gym and that you have strong, toned muscles. So the wording in the style of "I have achieved everything in life is transitory, it will go into meditation" also give a fair amount of childishness, since career growth in three chairs is not any significant indicator that you are at least a couple of steps moved closer.

The question is: what have you done in life, what's your contribution? Not what you have achieved.

The case as a way to create yourself and your life Comes a time and probably his name is "step two", when clearly want to do their work. To be a Creator in the full sense of the word, and create your own reality in the form of business in which you see it.

If there is more tragic a fool than the businessman who has no idea what it is hidden in a high creative spirit, is an artist who sees the businessman of the enemy.©"Atlas shrugged"

To reinvent themselves in business is to choose something you like and start doing it with the courage of a samurai and care of the Walker, step by step moving in the right direction, skillfully balancing over all the circumstances of life on the thin rope of their own intentions. No one except you knows you or not. You have to decide for yourself.

To stay on this tightrope without movement is impossible, to move forward and to keep balance only doing step by step and carefully looking at his feet (not on the back of more successful comrades).

Target for more and feel full of energy, step forward, and behind him next and open up a quiet everlasting joy, which has nothing to do with taste consumption when you just "eat" emotions and impressions.

"The achievement of the objectives can not bring true satisfaction", – like to say those who, under the order understands the apartment-the car-English language and travel. Answer. Satisfaction brings the creative process of creating their craft, whatever it was, from cross stitching to open a factory producing tin cans, if this is your soul and has the ability. And the fruits of this activity, that is, the results (in the form of money), is a wonderful dessert, but not the only food that needs us to fill.

Once you have read this far, and is neither more nor less 5th vordovsky sheet assume that you are ready to hear something else, and I'm going to say without filters. I must say, you won't like it, but my goal for this project is not to like.

We will focus on the hobby.A hobby is a compromise with his favorite thing, and nothing kills the dream as a compromise.

You kind of like to do something, but dedicate to this process those scraps of time that remain from all other tasks. Interesting case, to which you have the ability, gets the leftovers from your life table. Thus the Creator could never be. You can't do professionally and with total efficiency because it does not take enough time. You also can't accurately focus, once you have a lot of things.

I have never had a hobby in the classical sense, every time I found something that I like, and I have tried to put it on a professional path, to surrender to this completely. So it was with a long journey, and with blogging and with my own project. It gives me the opportunity to reap the results and continue to invest, thereby fostering the process and feeling out of joy, not just to be content thinking "I have Hobbies", "I have something I like".

Talent will ruin you if you don't develop the necessary skills through hard work. ©W. Smith

Do you have any Hobbies? Think about who today number one in the world in this case. Look at this man is not from the bottom up, as we used to do it, and on equal terms. He is an ordinary man like you. Find out his journey: what had to be abandoned, where to gamble, where to stand and face it out, and then return to the phrase "to do their job with the courage of the samurai." These people deserve your first place, and all who have a hobby, but no time to do that, also get what they deserve. The world is divinely fair. As you sow, so shall you reap...

The task of man to decide what he likes to do (that climbing uphill through a conscious doing), and reach the professional level to earn money and to have the opportunity to invest more in the beloved process, constantly improving their skills. That is growth and conscious doing, not bribe one's own soul, like to enjoy myself when it be free time.

Personal

Today, I speak and write not in order to earn money. I make money in order to write and speak on a professional level.

If tomorrow I will have unlimited financial source may change some form of my activities but the essence and structure will remain the same. I'm not going to travel, do not buy a seaside restaurant not open a boutique in the center of Moscow, I will write and speak, continuing to develop in this direction (and, of course, to take over the world, followed by world domination).

But I immediately came to this. Been a long phase of experiments and endeavors. I didn't know what I want to be from childhood, and had no distinct abilities. I think if it weren't for my first office, I wouldn't open very important facets of yourself, without which you just can not imagine today's motion, just as well as without travel this would not have happened. Moreover, if not for long trips and life in Asia, I would have still thought that the meaning of life in the joy of travel, and must live by the sea. I am very glad that I was able to step outside of these beliefs and to find their main formula: "Create more than you consume"

Not razmenivayas. Do not go on compromises. Don't spoil your life hoping to get "all at once and quickly." For God's sake, don't look for your path — run it! Start to efficiently do what you do, thus declaring his ascent open. Don't blame the office, no hope for salvation in India – all within you. Your attitude creates the appropriate results. Conscious and responsible the creation (not consumption) is a way to feel the joy of life in the process.

Do. To be creators. published

Author: Olesya Novikova

Source: re-self.ru/delo-i-zhizn-realizovat-svoj-potencial-v-professionalnom-smysle.html#more-1273

Tags

See also

New and interesting